Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brandi: "On sale and had birthday promo code"
- Kathleen: "color, design, simplicity, comfort!"
- Jimmy: "sale price"
- patricia: "style and color"
- ruth: "I thought it would be a good shoe but the fit wasn't right for me and I had to return it."
- Jennifer: "This will be my daughter's first pair of Naturalizer shoes. These will be to wear with her dresses - she always wears tennis shoes so hopefully this will be a good compromise for her."
- Lana: "These are cute and casual and narrows are hard to find."
Sharon asked: These shoe are a mystery to me in how to order size? I wear a narrow and some narrows have been running wide for me. If anyone order narrows please give me your opinion??? Thank you
- J: "This is a very cute shoe. I wear narrow and order my shoes almost exclusively from Naturalizer because they fit my foot best. However, I had to return this pair of shoes because they rubbed the bottom of my ankle bone. The problem may just be the shape of my foot. The length and width of the shoe were perfect."
- donna: "I ordered wide and they are awsome. I think pretty true to sise"
- Deborah A: "Sharon P: Previously I've purchased 2 pairs of the Bromstad's (blk/gold) and (carmel/gold). In my size 6.5M they are running true to fit. Not sure about the narrow, but if the medium are accurate, no reason why the narrow shouldn't. Good luck with your purchase."
- Rebecca: "They are true to size. I wear a narrow/double aa and these fit perfect in the narrow. I love these for casual or vacation wear, anything."
- Marjorie: "I too wear a narrow. I found this shoe to be narrow enough for my foot, but it didn't fit comfortable. It hurt across the instep and it slipped off my heel. I was very disappointed because I love the pattern."
- ronda: "I never have to send shoes back to Naturalizer and order about 10 pair a year, but these ran large in width and length."
- Sydelle: "I also ordered a narrow but they were too wide so I had to return them."
- Marian: "I wear medium width but this shoe was a disappointment to me. They were not very comfortable since the material was not soft. They also gaped on both sides of my foot. It may fit you better since you wear a narrow."
- Catherine: "I didn't order a narrow, but the size ran a bit large I feel in the length of the shoe if this is any help to you."
- Martha: "I ordered 1/2 size larger than usual because of heat in summer. They are almost too short! I ordered Med and that seems fine. I like them and have worn them several times and received compliments."
- Rochelle: "Hi Sharon, I ordered wide because that's what I wear but these shoes do seem to run true in width. However, I wear an 8 and ordered that but the shoes are too long, so I would order 1/2 size if you can. The shoes are beautiful and I get compliments. I ordered three different pairs and I'm very happy. Good luck."