Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mariela: "Cute shoes!"
- M: "I mostly wear only Naturalizer shoes. These are very comfortable for flats. I will recommend these."
- marjorie: "comfort and cute"
Robin asked: Does this shoe size run small?
- Sandra: "I do not know as I purchased these shoes for a gift for my sister and have not given them to her yet!!!"
- Cynthia: "I believe it runs true to size. I wear a 8 1/2 Narrow and it fits fine. There is one spot that I need to stretch to make it feel better on top of the foot by the big toe. Other that that the shoe is nice."
- Rutanya: "No the shoe is true to size."
- Stacey: "No"
- yadira: "No its the right size I'm 7.5 my feet is medium size so I got 8 w , is very comfortable and I love this shoes. "
- Katie: "It feels true to size!"
- Melissa: "No, its runs similar to all other Naturalizer products"
F asked: I generally wear a 9N; but, with some shoes I can use a 8.5N. Since narrows are hard to find I'm wondering if a M in this shoe would be a tad bit wide. Also, does the toe space run true to size or slightly bigger?
- Robin: "The shoe runs narrow, I need the next size up"
- Rosita: "hi, I think you will be just fine with the M because they hug your feet and are not loose fitting, I loveee mine!"
- Yuan: "I just got mine a few days ago, this shoes fit well. Seems true size of 6.5. But another pair I ordered from Naturalizer lately, run big - feels like size 7."
- F: "Thanks....by the time I made up my mind the 8.5N was gone. So, I pray the 9M will fit."
- HELEN: "toe space is good!"
- HELEN: "toe space is good!"
Nicole asked: I work in retail and am on my feet all day, and need nice dress shoes. Are these comfortable to wear all day?
- Guadalupe: "I bought them for my daughter and she love them, she has been wearing them all day as ballerina! The sole is very comfortable that I am considering to get ones for me :)"
- Carrie: "Absolutely!! I am a teacher and wear these to work all the time. I have been SOOO impressed with the flats I have purchased 4 pairs in the last 3 months. I highly recommend them!"
- Carrie: "Absolutely!! I am a teacher and am up all day. I LOVE their flats so much I have bought 5 in the last 3 months!!! They are the best!!! I highly recomend them. I do wear them with trouser socks/tighs/hose... You wont be disappointed!..and super cute!"
- F: "Yes,these shoes are comfortable to wear all day long. I,too,am on my feet all day. I work at a school and do a lot of walking. These shoes are very comfortable. They can be used as dress or as casual."
- April: "I work retail as well. I have flat feet so these work well but I still put in a gel insole for more comfort. They run very narrow and on the small size the normal naturalizer size did not work for me I had to go to wide width and half size up. Naturalizers are some of the better retail shoes in general."
- Catherine: "Although I returned these, the shoes feel like a dream. The bottom cushioning was great, it doesn't pinch down on your toes and the heels didn't rub. I returned them because my first toe knuckle rubbed the lip of the shoe. I was really sad to send the back because they seemed absolutely perfect otherwise!"
- Onidia: "Yes, they very comfortable. "
- Myrbelle: "Yes. These shoes are exactly what you need. "
Mary asked: I normally wear a wide with, with them being stretchy do they run wide?
- Nelda: "I don't think they run wide. I have a narrow foot & the vamp portion of the shoe hit my foot in the wrong places so had that part of the shoe stretched slightly . It worked especially after placing a few small "petal pads" on the spots that were hurting. which made it perfect! It's a very comfortable shoe. I ordered the other color in it. They seem to stretch easily with a stretcher . I love them."
- Michelle: "I didn't actually keep these shoes so I can't answer your question. I think they didn't fit right."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Mary, I'm sorry, but I haven't heard that this style runs small or large. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks, Hillary"
Nancy asked: Is the heel top area soft and pliable or stiff?
- Cynthia: "I've only worn this shoe only once, but I found the heel top to be soft and pliable. It is a very comfortable shoe that I would recommend to my friends."
- Angela: "While the heel is stiff enough to hold the form the leather is soft so it is easy to get on. I love my new shoes! They are very comfortable and worth the price!"
- T: "Soft. I really like these shoes. I recommend it!"
- Michelle: "If I remember correctly, the entire shoe was pliable (I did not keep these as I ordered online and they were too small and I didn't love them enough to get a larger size)."