Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Elaine asked: What is the cicumferance of the opening?
- Elaine: "I don't understand what you mean? Is it either 13, 14, or 15+ in circumference? That's all I want to know."
- Sathiyabama: "Sorry for late response. The circumference is about 5 inch long"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Laura asked: Is this a N5 boot?
- Angela: "No, I don't believe so. They are comfy if you put some gel liners in them. Love em. "
- Jennifer: "The shoe is comfortable and absolutely cute to wear. Please note I only wore them twice as unfortunately the insole in right show came out defective so i'm having to send them back to see if they can fix it."
- La Joyce: "Flawless, comfortable, warm and stylish"
- Marsha: "Do not know what you mean by a N5 boot. I can tell you the size is true and it is a very comfortable boot. Very satisfied with my purchase."
- Theresa: "I don't think so. I looked at the box and it doesn't say that anywhere on the label. Love the boots and they are extremely comfortable. After reading another review saying they ran a little big, I ordered a half size smaller than I typically wear and they fit perfectly. I'm very concerned with comfort and these do not disappoint."
- Marco: "Yes,"
Dana asked: How large is the calf circumference?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Dana, It depends on what size boot you wear. If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements you can then select the boot's name and your size and find the circumference measurement. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"