Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
naz asked: Hi, Is the bag made of leather or is it manmade leather? And is the front of the bag some kind of fabric or is it leather too? I cant tell from the picture.Thanks!
- Julia: "Good question! I'm really happy with this bag: the lining is attractive, sturdy cotton (maybe) but not flimsy silky material that will shred in a few months. The suede looks and feels like suede and the leather looks and feels like leather that isn't heavy weight. To the nose it doesn't smell of plastic. But it also doesn't smell of leather. I think if it was plastic it would be wearing badly as heavily as I sometimes load a handbag. Can't say I've searched for a stamp on it that verifies it to be the skin of an animal. Recall the old joke: " . . . how many naugas had to die for this naugahide chair!" ? You can return it to Naturalizer if you don't like it once you have it in your hands."
- Kerri: "The front is suede leather, the trim is pvc. The picture that was sent is the back of the purse. It shows the pvc trim."
- JUNE: "My bag is the Tasali Camelot in shades of brown and tan. The lower part of the front and sides are a sueded leather. The handles, the upper band around the top of the bag, and the back are a smooth leather. The only fabric is the inside lining."
- naz: "thanks all of you for the replies.I really appreciate that."
- Nancy: "I just bought the bag and got it in the mail. The front and sides of the bag are suede, the back and bottom and straps are leather. I cannot tell if it is man-made or natural leather, I am not that up on the difference. It is not soft and supple like worn real leather, but I can't tell if it can become that way over time or not."
- Lori: "The front is Swede, the back is leather"
- Mary: "I believe it is all leather-both suede and smooth."