Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jessica: "I love these and I'm sad you don't sell them anymore. BRING THEM BACK!"
m asked: is the stitching black or white?
- Margaret: "The stitching is a grayed white........I absolutely love the fit and style of these shoes."
- Randi: "The stitching is dark and the shoes are very stylish as a result."
- Yamil: "It is black"
- Vanessa: "The Stitching is Black. "
- Tamra: "It is black stitching, so it is not high contrast, but more like texture."
- Rachel: "Black stitching. Very nice and comfortable shoe with platform "
- Marie: "White and they're tight in the toe area."
susan asked: Hi, I need this in size 9.5 W. Can you please advise if it is available? Thank you.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Le asked: How much wider than Medium is Wide width?
- Jeri: "approximately the difference between a 'B' and a 'D' width; so 2 sizes wider."
- Diane: "I have flat feet so I always buy wide width. I bought 8 1/2 in which I usually wear. The shoe was a tad larger but after buying a gel sole insert from Dr.Scholl's I was comfortable wearing them to a wedding without my feet slipping forward and it didn't crowd my toes. I just didn't want to return them for a smaller size because they may have been too tight."
- Mary R.: "Im sorry i can't answer that question. All i can tell you is i wear a size 5 and have a narrow foot. Narrows are too narrow so I always by mediums and they fit me perfectly. I absolutely love this shoe and wish they had it in a chocolate brown."
- G: "Not enough, I have to go up a half size as well as wide width."