Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- araceli: "Confortable and goodgoodp price and Ford my sice"
- J: "Fit is great, Look is great. Very comfortable from the start!"
- Angela: "I did not buy the sandals becuse I was told that it's no longer avilable. I wish I bought it."
- anita: "liked look - looks good with pants or dresses"
- Yamil: "very nice color"
- Sandra: "Cute factor"
- Joni: "CLASSY BUT COMFORTABLE"
- Mary C.: "Love the heel & the tassel..."
- joanne: "loved the style and color."
- D: "Have the black and is very comfortable."
- Lisa: "Loved these but too big in a 7W. That's my usual Naturalizer size but they didn't have them in a 6.5 W."
- E: "Classic but contemporary!"
- Alexandra: "Casual dress"
- Kerry: "Looking for a comfortable dress shoe. This is it!"
- P: "YEAR-ROUND COLOR AND STYLE - VERY COMFORTABLE FOR LOTS OF WALKING IN THE OFFICE."
- Allison: "I've been looking for this color shoe with the right heel."
- Patti: "i love these classy, stylish pumps!"
- D: "Work"
- ROBIN: "Because I love the color as well as the sytle."
- Ashley: "They look stylish, but also very sensible. I wanted a shoe with a high heel in a neutral color. I hope they fit!"
- KATHERINE: "Because I need a closed pair of shoes to match a suit I have. Heels are not too high so I can wear them to work and they are made from leather which are supposed to last for too long and of course because they are on sale and have over 4 stars in review."
- K Dena: "the color"
- Kathy: "Nice neutral color and cute, too. Naturalizers are known for their comfort."
- Jeri: "good shoe for work. Stylish, yet comfortable."
- Angela: "I love the style and I love the low price."
- Victoria: "Great price and a classic to wear at work!"
- Debra: "Classic look"
- MIRANDA: "I love the shoe"
ana asked: Sometimes I wear a 9.5 W, others a 10W. Do you think this shoe is tight so i should buy the 10w?
Melissa asked: Will this shoe ever be available in narrow? My feet are quite narrow and I'd be afraid to try the medium width. While it might be fine in the toe, I am sure my heel would slid up and down. Has anyone else who normally wears a narrow tried the medium in this shoe?
Sandra asked: I recently purchased two pairs of shoes and went with the wider width 7-1/2W but they were still tight across the toes and flipped/flopped when I walked. I didn't find the W width to be wide in the area I purchased them for...my toes still were cramped. I suffer from blisters on my little toe in my old shoes so thought buying the W width would resolve. Unfortunately, it did not. What size/width do I order for a comfortable fit?
Jan asked: I love the look of the shoe but I hesitate ordering it because of the heel height. I'm comfortable with 2-1/2 to 3", but I think I won't be comfortable with the 3-1/2" height. Sometimes the site does not have the correct information. Is the heel really 3-1/2"? Is the shoe comfortable?