Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Priscilla: "Most comfortable shoes. Love it."
ana asked: Sometimes I wear a 9.5 W, others a 10W. Do you think this shoe is tight so i should buy the 10w?
- Angela: "I do agree, I got my true size and it was about a half inch too big. They flop and I can't return them b/c I have them on at work now. So it was a big waste of money. Very sad. Very sad indeed. I get that I can wear socks but I needed these to wear with skirts. :("
- sheryl: "I found these to be true to size."
- Wendy: "I wear a 7 1/2 and it fits true-to-size with nylons or trouser socks. The toe narrows in but does not feel tight. They are very comfortable shoes!"
- Barbara: "I am a 9 Medium and it fit me perfectly. I broke a bone in my foot about 3 yrs ago and it is a little wider than the other, so sometimes I have trouble with a shoe being too narrow in that foot. These shoes were wide enough for both feet."
- Jamie: "I ordered my regular size without a problem so you probably don't need to go bigger. I have found them to be comfy all day!"
- Laura: "no. i think they run a little big, so i would go with the 9.5. i have to wear trouser socks with mine as i bought them my true size. I love the shoe though!"
- Audrey: "I think they are a little big. Go for the smaller size. I was between the 7.5 and 8 and I'm glad I went for the smaller size. "
- Kari: "The shoe is just a little snug. I normally wear an 8 W and I make do, but the 8.5 would have been more comfortable. Cute shoe!!"
- Veronica: "In my experience, they run a little big, I wear 4.5 and got them in 4.5, and I must confess though I love them, I have not wore them yet as they are a little big on me. But they are so nice, with lovely high heels, that I would not dare to return them..."
- R: "Shoe is comfortable and fits well I would purchase the 9.5 W."
- Karen: "Yes get the wide"
- Kyra: "I actually find that they run a tad large so I would go with the 91/2. W. they are very roomy and comfortable. I loved them so much I got them in black as well."
Melissa asked: Will this shoe ever be available in narrow? My feet are quite narrow and I'd be afraid to try the medium width. While it might be fine in the toe, I am sure my heel would slid up and down. Has anyone else who normally wears a narrow tried the medium in this shoe?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Melissa, Unfortunately I do not know if this shoe will ever be available in a narrow. It may be in the future but not at this time. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have posted a link below to a similar shoe that we do feature in a narrow. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0201337-3011566/Naturalizer/Oxford+Brown+Leather/Liora.aspx Thanks, Brittany"
Sandra asked: I recently purchased two pairs of shoes and went with the wider width 7-1/2W but they were still tight across the toes and flipped/flopped when I walked. I didn't find the W width to be wide in the area I purchased them for...my toes still were cramped. I suffer from blisters on my little toe in my old shoes so thought buying the W width would resolve. Unfortunately, it did not. What size/width do I order for a comfortable fit?
- Rachel: "If it were just flopping, I would recommend a 7W. However, since it is also tight across the toe box, I woudl recommend considering a shoe which has a more square toe box that gives more room across the width of your foot. I recently enountered this issue with a Naturalizer shoe and went into the store for sizing. This was the salesperson's recommentation which turned out to be the right direction. While I was disappointed, my feet later loved me for it. Consider the style Napina."
- M: "This shoe doesn't come in a WW, but Naturalizer offers that width in other styles. That might help you find a more comfortable fit. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sandra, Unfortunately we have not received any feedback regarding your question. You may always go to a store and try on different sizes to see what size best fits you. I have posted our store locator link below. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please click the link below to find your nearest Naturalizer store: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Jan asked: I love the look of the shoe but I hesitate ordering it because of the heel height. I'm comfortable with 2-1/2 to 3", but I think I won't be comfortable with the 3-1/2" height. Sometimes the site does not have the correct information. Is the heel really 3-1/2"? Is the shoe comfortable?
- Veronica: "I got my black pair of 3-1/2 heels today (in fact I got 2 different styles with the same heel height) and they are both really comfortable and very stylish! I got the Nation in black for the office as it feels it's a competition to see who wears the best looking heels (and legs!), but let me say they do not feel that high, they fit well and because they do, they do not "feel" high. But I like high heels, so I am used to them. The 2nd pair has a little platform which helps even further as it makes the heel feel shorter, maybe try with a style like that first to see if you get used to them. But my feedback on the Naturalizer Nation, is that they are a very good looking pair of shoes, make my legs look taller (which I need being that I am only 5 feet tall), and feel comfortable when wearing (but as i just got them, i have yet to walk them through the entire day)."
- Sandra: "Jan B... The shoe is classic and stylish. I found with the thicker heel it supports the height very well. It's a comfortable shoe and wears well. Sandy"
- M: "No, the heel is not that tall. The front of the toe is also on a platform so overall it is not more than a little over an inch."