Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Ramie asked: I love these shoes, but I always have the problem with these types scrapping the back of my ankle raw. I wear a 6.5 and they are a perfect, snug fit. Should I go up a half a size to avoid the ankle rub?
- Josette: "I buy Foot Petals that help the rub on the top back of the shoe. You can buy similar items at any walgreens or Targey"
- Lori: "I have not noticed any rubbing and I ordered my regular size 9 narrow! Beautiful classic shoe!"
- Betty: "I bought these shoes. I wear them to work almost everyday. I bought a size 9 wide and they do not rub my ankle - but I have never had a problem with that in any shoe doing that. In tennis shoes I wear a 8.5 but in dress shoes I wear 9 - so maybe you do need to wear the 1/2 size bigger for the dress shoes. You might want to have someone at a shoe store measure your feet."
- N: "I ordered a size 8.5 M width. Since I have a narrow foot, I had to tighten the strap to keep them on but they seem to fit fine. I didn't order a narrow size because I thought they might be too snug. I have no problem with the shoe rubbing my ankles."
- Anita: "In my opinion these shoes are true to size if anything they were a little roomy."
Joanne asked: I have a narrow heel. How has your experience been with the narrow width?
- J: "I ordered the regular width but have a narrow heel and this shoe fits well and does not slip off my heel, feels very comfortable all round and looks fabulous.i am very pleased with my purchase."
- Nancy: "I love my shoes very comfortable I would recommend these shoes "
- C: "I wore them to church yesterday for the first time. No pantyhose. I did not have any trouble with the heal slipping as I usually do with other shoes. No sore other areas either. I really like them."
- B: "I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help. I wear a 4B or 4M. My foot is small, but not exceptionally narrow. The "old" sizing used to indicate that the B width had a AA heel, but I don't know if this combination still exists. All I can say is that Naturalizer is the only place from which I can order shoes that fit me. I have been a Naturalizer customer for 50+ years! Furthermore, I really haven't worn these shoes yet. I tried them on to determine that they fit and put them up for later. I bought these shoes to go with my fall outfits, so I probably won't wear them for another month. It's still summer here. I'm sorry I can't give your question a definitive answer. I wish you the best!"
Au asked: Does it fit true to size or should I order 1/2 larger because of round toe?
- J: "Fits true to size!"
- Laura: "True to size."
- Deborah: "Please ignore my initial response! I was looking at a different shoe! I have no experience with this shoe. Sorry!"
- Deborah: "True to size"