Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "Comfortable heel for business and church."
- Catherine: "Style and size. I have narrow feet"
- Marian: "I purchased this shoe for my mom and she loves it. She is a size 4 and this shoe is very comfortable and stylized."
- Doris: "I currently have a pair and I want to replace it. I love these shoes. Very comfortable."
- Tania: "Great shoes!"
- Allison: "I needed a comfortable yet stylish work shoe."
- Sherry: "I'm hard on shoes. I walk an awful lot and naturalizer shoes are comfortable and stand up to the wear and tear, plus they are stylish and the heel height is just right."
- Olga: "Comfort"
- Lin Ai: "Right size and price and good quality"
- Alison: "Looking for comfortable shoes to wear in a professional environment."
- Patricia: "Heel height not too high, style will go with all my work outfits. Plus, they're cute!"
- Jane Karren: "This are sophisticated enough to wear to work and fun enough for the weekends."
- LINDA: "looks similar to a mary jane style I have now that needs replacement. also have narrow foot and the strap will help the fit."
- Ann: "modified Mary Jane sytle that will look good with slacks or a dress/skirt"
- lazzara: "I like the style..."
Ramie asked: I love these shoes, but I always have the problem with these types scrapping the back of my ankle raw. I wear a 6.5 and they are a perfect, snug fit. Should I go up a half a size to avoid the ankle rub?
Joanne asked: I have a narrow heel. How has your experience been with the narrow width?
Au asked: Does it fit true to size or should I order 1/2 larger because of round toe?