Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laura: "I liked the two tone of the shoe and the mary jane style."
tynise asked: does this shoe come wide?
- patricia: "yes it does"
- Christine: "Yes, it comes in wide."
- Paula: "I don't know. I would think that Naturalizer should answer this question: it is the manufacturer. I have no way of knowing!"
- F: "I am not sure, my foot is wide but the shoe fit good in medium. I purchased a size 12 and I wear 11, the fit is GREAT!! Quality is great. I would recommend this shoes to everyone."
- Janet: "My feet are wide and I bought the medium. My feet are a mess with arthritis. I need the strap to keep the shoes on. These were so comfortable that I bought a second pair in a different color. "
- D: "Yes, I ordered mine in an 8.5W. Perfect!"
- P: "I don't think so or I would have exchanged. They are very pretty,but very stiff leather and very tight and uncomfortable on the toes."
- Melanie: "I'm not certain I understand your questions. But I will say that I wear a narrow shoe (7.5N), and this one - amazingly for me - was true to size. Extremely comfortable. Many narrow shoes are too wide in the heel for me. This one is perfectly sized."
Myra asked: Can anyone describe the shade of blue. Would they go with navy or black pants?
- Denise: "This is teal will go with black but not with navy"
- Mary: "The color in the photos is accurate; the color is dark teal, more green than it is blue. I bought them to wear with a dark teal dress that is nearly the same color, but I also wear them with black pants. I don't think I'd wear them with navy. They are really comfortable and the sizing is perfect."
- REBECCA: "They are not blue at all, they are a very, very dark green. They go well with black pants, I would say not so much with navy."
- Barbara: "I bought the shoe in brown so I can not help you with the color. They are comfortable and true to size as I wear a 7 1/2 N and am hard to fit."
- Sarah: "It's really almost a very deep green - not as teal as I had expected, but still very pretty. I wear them with black because the toe is black. I only wear them with navy pants if I'm wearing a deep green elsewhere to coordinate, but you can definitely get away with navy pants since the color is so dark that no one will notice unless you point it out."
- J: "This shade of blue is teal...more of a green. I think it goes well with navy, black, blue or gray."