Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robin: "Liked the style and color - have worn it many times"
- Catherine: "Like the color."
- Christopher: "cute with a stable heel."
- Constance: "Comfortable thicker heel. Good for days when I know I will have to walk alot."
- Stephanie: "These look comfortable enough and very work appropriate. The heal height should work well for me as I never go over 2.5 inches. I am very curvy, so i lean toward a low heal and a practical shoe at all times."
- Tania: "Great shoes!"
- Krishnee: "Looks very elegant and professional. Naturalizers are such comfortable shoes!!!"
- N: "I wanted some cute blue shoes to wear to work!"
- Lindsay: "good looking, great price"
- Raechel: "It looks comfy and professional"
- donna: "returned"
- Lacrecia: "I have been looking at this shoe for a while. I love the style."
- H: "I've been looking for a Mary Jane style shoe, I have a wide foot, so it is not always easy, I hope these work. These look to be what I've been looking for"
- Nancy: "I chose these shoes because of the amazing price and i like the two tone blk/teal.Have worn naturalizers before and they're usually comfy."
- Bella: "Style and price."
- B: "I chjoose this particular shoe for comfort."
- Amanda: "Color and style"
- Christine: "I love the style of these shoes. A winged-tip Mary Jane was just what I was looking for."
- K: "Comfort, style, reviews"
- Dennis: "design and appearance"
- L: "Love these shoes, matched perfectly with a teal bag I also purchased from Naturalizer."
tynise asked: does this shoe come wide?
Myra asked: Can anyone describe the shade of blue. Would they go with navy or black pants?