Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- margaret: "GREAT FIT"
- Rocio: "I wear these often in the fall or winter. Comfortable."
- Elena: "Comfort and style"
Jan asked: Looking to get a walking shoe in black. Does this shoe fit that?
- barbara: "Shoe is cut narrow in the front.Otherwise fairly comfortable.I expected it to be better fitting"
- Deardire: "Yes, these are very comfortable shoes. I had a pair of black Skechers that I needed to replace. I saw these on sale and I am glad I bought them. They are more comfortable than my Skechers. They are quality shoes and the price is right."
- Donald: "My wife has not worn these outdoors yet, but she says that indoors they are as comfortable as a bedroom slipper with soft padded insole and heel. They are not built up high around the ankle, but if you do not wear an orthotic and can keep the shoe insole in, they should do you very well."
- Dawn: "No its not a good walking shoe , I use it for work where i am on my feet its comfortable but i dont think its suitable for walking."
- Celeste: "I'm happy with them. A better arch than my last pair. A secure fit with the laces. True to size."
- Marilyn: "I am sorry I can't answer your question. I bought these for my 95 year young aunt who lives in another state. I will give them to her when I visit her. I do, however, really like the look of them. Marilyn"
- juanita: "Yes, I am a GM at a large retail store and on my feet ALL day long. These shoes are perfect for walking on solid concrete floors for hours. I think they could work well for any type of level surface walking. I would not use them as my hiking/trail shoe though. These seem perfect for indoor or paved sidewalks. I hope this helps."
- Sebastian: "this shoe is really comfortable, true to size, coming in W and even WW. I bought many Naturalizer shoes and love them all. This time I bought one pair Dover Taupe, pair came well packed, and also i bought a pair of Black ones and they came in box without any insights, no paper inside a shoe, or outside just two shoes inside the box, one shoe looked like it was tried many times and it was a sample. I was very disappointed by that, but do not have time to send that pair back and do not want to spend shipping money."
- Ardell: "This shoe feels great. It's comfortable. The price is right."
- ann: "Definitely! I purchased in dover taupe. Haven't worn yet -- waiting for spring. Very comfortable and true to my size. Also, purchased Bzees Jaxs - exellent fit also. The shoe is extremely light in weight. I wish they had my size in the navy as I would purchase this shoe as well. I purchased the Baldwin in coffee bean and well pleased. Ilike the zipper closure. Prices on these shoes are fantastic!! Also, received within 7 days."
- Cheryl: "They are like a scaled down (thinner sole) tennis shoe. So yes, these would work for walking shoes, I would think."
- E: "I think this shoe is perfect for being on your feet all day. I watch grandkids and wear these shoes all day. They are light and fit very comfortable. They are lighter than athletic shoes. This is my second pair I have bought, and I am very satisfied. The first pair I bought I wore in Scotland and Ireland and walked for miles."
- maria: "I love how comfortable this shoes are. I wear for work and it is nice to not having to worry about my feet hurting at the end of the day. Will definitely recommend these pair if shoes. "
- Donna: "Unfortunately, too tight due to all the stitching so I will be returning my pair. I ordered an 8 M, my regular size. i don't know if a wide would have made any difference. Disappointed, I did think that it would be good for walking."
Michele asked: I wear a 7 in shoes and 7 1/2 in tennis shoes. Do these shoes fit like a tennis shoe and did you order a larger size? Thank you.
- Dee: "I wear a 7 1/2 narrow shoe and it is very difficult for me to find a show that fits my foot without slipping. These are very comfortable and fit well without slipping. Hope this helps."
- Judith: "I wer the ame size for both size shoes,but Ithey are more narrower than a tennis shoe"
- Joanne: "I wear size 9 N../toes a little cramped I'd order the 71/2 if I were you joanne"
- S: "I wear a 9 & sometimes a 9&1/2 in tennis shoes. I ordered a 9&1/2 and it feels fine."
- Wanda: "No, I bought my regular size."
- Darlene: "I ordered these shoes in black and brown. I really like them and I ordered the size I normally wear (7.5). They fit great for me."
- SHaron: "I ordered my normal size they fit well and very comfortable"
- Debra: "MIchele: I love these shoes. I have a wide foot and for the first time in my life, I have ordered a double width shoe. They fit really nice, they do not pinch or crowd my toes. I use these for dress shoes with slacks for work. I really like them and think of them more like dress shoes than tennis shoes. I ordered my normal size, but in the extra wide version. Hope this helps. Enjoy"
- Becky: "They look like they would fit like a tennis shoe, but they are very lacking in support. I work in healthcare with a lot of walking. Even with orthotics these shoes don't cut it for everyday wear at work. Still looking..."
- S: "I wear a size 9&1/2 in tennis shoes so that is what I ordered. They fit fine. "
- Valerie: "Hi, I wear the same size in a shoe and tennis shoe, which is also a wide width. It does wear like my Keds, and I bought the same size that I wear in my shoes, 9 1/2 W. It's very comfortable."
- Sandra: "I wear an 11 and ordered an 11. They have a narrow toe and I didn't want it tight on my toe and they aren't."
- N: "They fit more like a casual shoe then a tennis shoe. I wear a five, and they are snug. I wish I had ordered a half size bigger. I'm going to gamble and hope they stretch a bit!"
- Barbara: "I would order tennis shoe size."
- Mary Jo: "I did not order a larger size and I wear the same size in a dress show and a tennis show - size 12. These are true to size, comfortable and seem to wear well "
- Marjory: "Yes I ordered the same size I would in a tennis shoe and they fit great. Like you a do wear a size larger in a tennis shoe."
- Catherine: "I ordered my regular shoe size and they fit perfectly - they are very comfortable!"
Marcia asked: How true to fit are the shoes? I usually purchase a 7 M only because N is not an option. It does say there are removable inserts and does this mean that if I order the 7N and I find it more comfortable removing the inserts because it appears too narrow that it can be done. Thank you Marcia
- juanita: "Yes, you could take the insoles out to have a wider size. I love the look and comfort. I wear a 7 wide and these shoes are a perfect fit. I Always buy naturalizer shoe because they fit so well and I need a good looking shoe with comfort. Good luck"
- N: "I wear a size 5 medium and that is what I ordered,but the shoe was too narrow and my feet felt like they were at the end of the shoe. I wound up sending them back and not even trying to order a different size because (1) I had to pay for shipping and (2) the shoes were not true to size so I did not know what to order."
- Holly: "I think they are true to size, with good "toe room". I'd want the inserts for cushioning."
- F: "The shoes tend to run a little narrow. I would recommend the medium."
- Mary: "I have no answer for you because I take a med width. Sorry"
- K: "Hello, I do feel that this shoe size is a true fit. For me, I wear a 8 1/2 and they fit me perfectly. The insoles do come out very easily (which surprised me) but I don't need them removed. I would think that if you took them out, the shoes would fit bigger as you'd have more room. The laces would help make them more narrow as you could pull the laces tighter. I have no complaints about these shoes. I bought them for running around Disneyland all day and my feet never got tired! :)"
- Marcia: "I looked at the shoes and contemplated ordering them, but did not make up my mind at that time so I cannot answer the question. Most of the Naturalizer brand shoes I have purchased have fit true to size. However, I have found recently that the narrow (which I have always worn) tends to rub on the side in the toe area so I believe I will have to order the medium width from now on."
- Christine: "The 9 1/2 W I ordered are a tad wide through the heel, but not enough to return. The inserts referred to are at the bottom of the shoe. I don't believe taking it out would make a difference in fit."
- Ruby: "It fits true to size. I wear a 7.5 w and it fits great. They are comfy to walk in. As for the insoles I have not taken them out. But I don't think you will have a problem with these shoes."
- Virginia: "I ordered a half size larger, anticipating using these to walk in. The fit worked great. But the shoes have a thinner sole than I was thinking (I thought they would be cushioned), so they are not walking shoes. The fit was still good and I use them with jeans. I wear a narrow and I ordered a narrow and they fit just fine! I think they are true to width for me. I believe you should not order a narrow--if there are inserts, they are very thin (I did not even realize there were inserts)."
- B: "I was not aware of the removable inserts. You would probably lose your arch supports. I ordered the M width and they are a little narrow in the toes."
- NORA: "Marcia, I am very dissapointed with the shoes. They are very NARROW!! My feet hurt and Ii cant use them.. This is the 1st Natiralizer that I am NOT satisfied with.. They are beautiful, but can ware them.. Unfoortunately, I purchased 2 pair different colors and have waistted my money Thanks for asking!!! "
- Clare: "This shoe is very slightly longer (8 1/2W) than my other 8 1/2W's. They are very comfortable and are true to width. The insert is removable."
Janice asked: if I usually get a 8 wide shoe the doctor told me to buy double wide shoes should I get 7 1/2 double I think a 8 double wide would be to big?
- Leslie: "I usually wear 8 medium and these fit me but they are slightly narrower and shorter than my other Naturalizers. I would be afraid to go down a 1/2 size might make them too short in the length for you."
- Clare: "The width of the 8 1/2 W runs true for me and the shoes are comfortable. They are just a tiny bit longer than my other 8 1/2 W naturalizes, but i like to wear socks!"
- Diana: "I think a wide would work, a 7 1/2, I believe, would be too short. The toe area is very narrow."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Jnaice, I'm sorry, I have not heard that this style runs small or large. We have provided a link to our printable sizing chart that may help you find the correct size. Please click the link below: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
BILL asked: NOT SURE ABOUT THE SIZE...IF I ORDER THESE SHOES, CAN THEY BE RETURNED FOR THE RIGHT SIZE.?? THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Bill, I'm sorry, I have not heard if this style runs small or large. Please click the link below for information on returns and exchanges: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/exchange.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Linda asked: Do I need to buy a larger size , than my regular size?
- Merlyn: "Linda - I ordered the size I normally wear and found the fit to be perfect and the shoe to be very comfortable."
- Diana: "The toe area of the shoe runs very narrow. I would order either a wide or 1/2 size up to compensate."
- Susan: "I dont think so. They may be slightly smaller but not enough to order a different size. my foot is wide and I wear a 4.5 which only comes in medium but the shoe is comfortable enough. It is not a soft leather but is nicely padded and has good support."
- Lynette: "I ordered my regular shoe size and they fit just great. I have a narrow foot so I ordered these in narrow and the fit is snug and comfortable just how I like it."
- Virginia: "I really don't know as I haven't worn them yet. However, I only buy Naturalizers cause my feet don't like anything else, and I generally find that the sizing is true. They should stretch a little over time anyway. I hope I haven't steered you wrong."
- Mary Jo: "I normally wear a 12n. This shoe fits me well, I did not need to size up."
- LaFoun: "You might try a half size larger since the heel fit but the shoe was short. Hope this helps."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Linda, I'm sorry, I have not heard that this style runs small or large. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Hillary"