Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marie: "Needed comfortable shoes for work but shoes fell apart after 3 months. Completely came apart in the toe area. My brown pair is just fine."
- Maria a.: "Comfy and nice"
- J: "Comes in my narrow size 10. The most comfortable shoes I currently own. A replacement for the "tennis shoe" look. Attractive casual style/appearance. Would like to buy them in a brown color."
- K: "These are comfortable shoes!"
- veronica: "Comfortable shoes for walking on daily basis"
- P: "Liked the way they looked. Bought a second pair for next year,. Great fit and very comfortable"
- S: "Comfort"
- Amy: "comfortable"
- Norma Jean: "Because the shoe is comfortable for my foot."
- H: "Style and price"
- Rong: "On sale"
- J: "comfortable looking"
- Debra: "very comfortable"
- H: "Perfect with casual clothes and replaces similar Naturalizer shoes that I wore out."
- Rosanne: "I need comfortable but good looking shoes for working. I'm on my feet a lot and need to look professional with tights or slacks."
- Ana Karina: "HAVE BEIGE TOO. VERY COMFORTABLE"
- CATRITA: "BOUGHT A PAIR FOR MY SISTER TO WORK IN."
- NANCY: "LOOKED COMFORTABLE,"
- Nilda: "These shoes seem very comfortable, and durable for work."
- Helen: "Like to walk in these."
- Patricia: "I NEED COMFORTABLE SHOES"
- sharron: "this is to replace previous order tht was too small"
- Alison: "Fashionable lace up. Removeable insole for my orthotic. Round toe. Comfortable."
- Donna: "Sporty looking. Could wear with jeans or casual."
- Cecile: "Because they're comfortable"
- Hyeyoung: "My style."
- D: "I am hopng these are comfortable and give me some support. I have problems with my feet and hardly ever buy shoes because everything hurts my feet. These seem to get good reviews from women my age (55+) so I'm willing to give them a try. I hope they fit the bill. Also, the sale price is excellent!"
- A: "Looking for work shoes."
- Linda: "After the other shoes arrived, in a different color, I decided to order another pair in black. They are smart looking and comfortable."
- Bonnie: "I could not get the coffee bean in my size, so black was good--would have preferred the Velcro closing as well instead of ties, but it is basically the same shoe. I wanted one pair of black, one brown and just swapped to get it that way."
- juicella: "My sister bought these same shoes and she loved them."
- Silvia: "i have similar pair. very comfy."
- Anamaria: "For comfort and for work! I have a part time job in retail and I am on my feet 4-5 hrs straight so I need to be comfortable and look casual."
- G: "Use them before. Very confortable for all day walking."
- Angela: "It is similar to a shoe of a different make which is no longer available. Ready to give it a try."
- Louise: "Love naturalizer shoes. Have a lot of confidence in them. Nice looking, great price."
- D: "BECAUSE I LIKE IT"
- Julie: "like the thickness of the sole for foot support as well as the tie- wish it was more for wearing with dress pants; liked the sale price"
- Vivien: "i am on my feet for over 9 hrs at work. these shoes look comfy and hoping they will give great support"
- Mayola: "I previously purchased 3 pairs of the same shoe and wear them all the time. They are very comfortable. I use for casual wear, exercise, dance class, and anything and they are comfortable doing any of these things."
- Nikki: "I have foot/ankle issues that make wearing heels uncomfortable. Hopefully, these look a little dressier than sneakers. I bought another pair of similar sneakers last year and found them extremely comfortable."
- Paola: "I have a similar pair that has the Velcro instead of shoe laces and it's extremely comfortable. My sister has this specific pair and has bragged about how comfortable they are. So I ordered this pair for my mom and hope she feels the same way!"
- P: "Looking for comfort that isn't a sneaker"
- Patricia: "Hoping it's lightweight and comfortable for wearing all day. I like the look of the shoe as well."
- Delia: "My mother needed some shoes and they look like nice."
Jan asked: Looking to get a walking shoe in black. Does this shoe fit that?
Michele asked: I wear a 7 in shoes and 7 1/2 in tennis shoes. Do these shoes fit like a tennis shoe and did you order a larger size? Thank you.
Marcia asked: How true to fit are the shoes? I usually purchase a 7 M only because N is not an option. It does say there are removable inserts and does this mean that if I order the 7N and I find it more comfortable removing the inserts because it appears too narrow that it can be done. Thank you Marcia
Janice asked: if I usually get a 8 wide shoe the doctor told me to buy double wide shoes should I get 7 1/2 double I think a 8 double wide would be to big?
BILL asked: NOT SURE ABOUT THE SIZE...IF I ORDER THESE SHOES, CAN THEY BE RETURNED FOR THE RIGHT SIZE.?? THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS GIFT
Linda asked: Do I need to buy a larger size , than my regular size?