Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jacqui: "Was looking for a comfortable shoe due to heel pain."
- Susan: "Too tight and not as comfortable as I had thought."
- margaret: "GREAT FIT"
- Elena: "Comfort"
First Name asked: Does this shoe come in 9.5 NARROW????
- Erma: "No, only in M and W."
First Name asked: Does this shoe come in a 9.5 Narrow???
- Tracy: "I don't know. "
- Joanna: "I don't know the answer. I bought the medium width but unfortunately had to return them. I liked the style but the fit just wasn't right for me."
- Teresa: "I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.IT'S ALL ABOUT COMFORT, DURABILITY, AND GREAT LOOKING,,"
- Rachel: "I purchased a 9 narrow and it fits well. I like the shoes very much and have received compliments on them. I don't know what sizes are available."
- Angela: "From what I've seen Naturalizer does not have 9.5N at this time."
- Marjorie: "I do not know if that size is available -- need to ask at a store or on-line. I will say that the shoe is snug so you might not need to get a narrow width."
Lorie asked: do I need to go half size bigger to accommodate socks?
- Gloria: "The shoe is not true to size. You would need s size bigger to accommodate socks."
- Mary: "I ordered my regular size and they fir fine."
- Chris: "I wear an 8 1/2 and bought an 8 1/2 and can wear regular socks, but not thick ones like smart wool. It's a great shoe!"
- Becky: "No - they are true to size. Was hoping for more support from a lace up shoe but they are laced just for the style, not for support."
- P: "No comfortable with socks"
- Tracy: "I would suggest so, I had to return for a 1/2 size larger with just my normal socks. I'm never a 9.5, so think they run a bit small."
- B: "I wear my regular size with thin socks,i.e., trouser socks. If you plan on wearing thicker socks I would say yes - but I would not recommend, they are not needed - the shoes are comfy enough with the trouser socks. Just my opinion."
- Myrna S: "I bought the regular size I always get and have a bunion on one foot and have to accomodate that, but the shoes are alright with heavier socks. I wear them with hose most of the time."
- J: "I did not, they fit fine with no size adjustment. Note I also wear thin socks, not the bulky ones."
- Terry: "Definitely a half or full size they run short"
- Tiffany: "I got a wide to accomodate socks but it was the wrong decision for me. I think i could have gotten the regular width and still wore sock."
- Virginia: "Yes --I recommend you do that. I did exactly that and they fit fine. I don't use thick socks. If you use thick socks, you may want to consider the width as well. I ordered the narrow."
- Marjorie: "I bought my regular size and wear them with thin socks and find them to fit ok but snug. If you wanted to wear athletic weight socks a half size larger might be better."