Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yvonne: "style, comfort, leather, cost"
- LORIE: "These did not work out well. The toe is not as rounded as I would have liked. Gifted them to Goodwill."
- Alba: "Comfort"
- B: "Comfortable, good walking shoe."
- naziya: "I loved"
- Georgia: "Returned - stitching hit my feet in the wrong places - over bunions - ouch!"
- Barbara: "Purchased for a friend"
- MY CUC: "comfort"
- C: "SPORTY LOOK AND COMFORTABLE"
- Brenda: "comfort and style"
Lee asked: I have narrow feet and flat arches. 95 % of the time, I buy 7 med. because most stores don't carry narrow widths. I don't know what size to buy? Should I purchase a 7 1/2 narrow or a 7 med.? If I purchase the narrow, will the shoe be tight when I zip it up? Will it be loose at the back? I'd appreciate it if you can answer my 2 ques. Thank you.
J asked: Does this shoe have a removeable insole so that I can use my orthotics?
Roberta asked: My narrow foot requires a SS, do you make shoes in that width?
Ketsy asked: I am disabled and have trouble walking, I use a walker and I am wanting to try to incorporate walking exercise into my health routine Is this shoe a good fit for someone who is looking for a walking shoe? Can you recommend a naturalizer shoe that would be a better fit? I like Naturalizer because they always have my size 12w.