Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "Easy to put on and very comfortable."
- A: "Like the zipper to close."
dj asked: The last Naturalizer shoe I purchased (similar to the shoe above) was an 8 1/2 N, however as I have gotten older, I think my foot has lengthened a bit. The last Tennis Shoes' I've bought recently have been a size 9N and they fit just fine, so do you think I should buy an 9N in this shoe? I tried printing out the size chart, but it didn't work for me.
- Jan: "If you wear heavy socks, you might want to get a half size larger. I returned these shoes but bought some that were similar. They are snug, but I am mostly in warmer areas. I especially like the soles, as they are built for durability."
- F: "Hi, DJ. Sorry I cannot be much help on your question. I wear a 4B and have never had any reason to buy narrows. I can tell you that, at 66, I have experienced a definite spreading of my toes. This, I read, is expected as we age."
- Halina: "I found this shoe to be true to size. I wear 8-1/2 WW. If I can't find that size, I will settle for 9W but it is not as comfortable. I found Naturalizer shoes to be comfortable and very accurate in size. The 8-1/2WW are perfect in width and length. This shoe has a rounded toe so there is ample room from heel to toe. I'm very satisfied with the accurate sizing."
- Rhea C.: "I think a 9N would be a good fit. I bought the same size in the Naturalizer as I purchased in an athletic shoe and the fit was perfect."
- dj: "Vivian, Thanks so much. I have already ordered a size 9N from Naturalizer, thinking that was probably the correct size I should purchase. Appreciate your comments."
- Vivienne: "Yes u should buy an 9N. Since u said u foot as lengthened a bit. That should be fine.."