Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Trella: "I have a brown pair and they are sooo comfortable!!"
CHRISTINA asked: Is this shoe easy/difficult to pull on before using strap? Is that stretch fabric under the strap?
- Juanita: "If you are looking for a WIDE easy fit.......this is not the shoe. I have a wide foot and high instep. The upper portion of the shoe was to tight."
- J: "The shoe sits a little high on the foot but its not too difficult to pull on & yes that is stretch fabric under the strap."
- Kerry: "Easy to use and comfortable but runs small Order. Half size larger "
- Annette: "It has a stretch band. It is a very comfortable Shoe"
- Kathy: "depends... i have a high instep so I have to release the strap. Great shoes though... Real comfortable and easy to put on. I have a hard time bending over and these are really easy for me and great right out of the box for hours with good support."
- Elena: "My foot is not wide at all & I do have to open the strap in order to pull them on. Even with the strap open it feels pretty tight pulling your foot through ( maybe just my pair), but once the foot gets inside it feels very spacy & comfortable. I use them for work 10-12 hours per day & my feet never got tired in these shoes yet. There is a small piece of the stretch fabric under the strap. Hope it helps!"
- Carolyn: "No, there is no stretch fabric under the strap and I use a shoe horn, There is some cushioning around the ankle that is very comfy, but makes using a shoe horn better than trying to pull the shoe on. There is velcro under the strap that secures the instep. The only complaint I have with the shoe, is the slick sole. I have been trying to rough it up on the pavement and might take it to a shoe repair shop to see if there is anything they can do to rough it up a bit. My foot is very narrow and I LOVE this shoe."
- SHARON: "Christina - yes, there is stretchy fabric under the strap. I have the 8 wide and the shoe slips on really well. The strap is almost ornamental in my case. Hope this helps. I actually bought two pairs; in black and brown. Sharon - satisfied customer"
- Britney: "The strap is leather so you would need to at least adjust it (make it looser) in order to put it on. That is a piece of elastic under the strap. "
- S: "I did not find this shoe to be difficult to pull on. It requires a bit of effort because it is cut so high on the foot, but that was one of the things I was shopping for. I have never had to undo the straps on either shoe - but that is stretch fabric underneath. Hope this helps."
- claudia: "The shoe was out of stock, so I never got it."
- J: "They have to get stretched out a bit before they are able to slide on easily. The strap is strechy to begin with."
Nancy asked: Does this shoe tend to fit more narrow or wider than the average "Narrow" size? Also, does it have an arch support?
- Marian: "I purchased a wide shoe because most Naturalizer shoes are too narrow for me. The single wide shoe was still too narrow, so I didn't have it on long enough to find out about the arch support. I'm returning them & asking for the double wide shoe, hoping that it will fit. Marian L"
- Britney: "I purchased this shoe in a 9 wide and it fits like a regular 9. It's comfortable on one foot but too tight on the other foot. Arch support I'm not too certain of. "
- Ghitiana: "Hi Nancy, This is a great shoe, I have to stand all day at my job and the shoe is very comfortable. However, it does fit quit snug across the top, you might want to buy a wide unless you have a very narrow foot. Very good shoe!"
- SHARON: "While I did not get a narrow size, It runs narrower than most shoes. While it still fits, it is not a "roomy" fit. Next time I would buy a 1/2 size larger. Hope this helps."
- Carolyn: "These shoes are on the narrow side of narrow, which is great for my slim foot and yes, they do have a nice arch support. I wore these all day shopping the first time I put them on and never needed to change them at the end of the day. LOVE THEM"
- diane: "The fit is narrow and not very comfortable at all.Don't wear them."
- Marlene: "The shoe was narrow and runs small. I had to return because my usual size did not fit. "
- S: "I cannot answer about the "narrow" sizes as I ordered this in a medium. But the medium fits perfectly on my medium foot, so I would have to reason to think the others would not as well. It does have an adequate arch support - and is very comfortable as well as stylish with either jeans or casual pants."
- J: "I ordered a wide and its a bit right. think I might need to break them in more. as for the arch support.... it's ok. I don't have a high arch though."
- Jennifer: "The product is very narrow. Does have some arch support."