Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Brenda asked: I was wondering if these run true to size?
- P: "Yes, shoes run true to size and are comfortable and stylish."
- Michelle: "Yes and a little snug at the toe."
- Despina: "These are true to size. I ordered the wide and I find them very comfortable."
- Mary Beth: "Yes, I bought my normal size and had no problem. They are very comfortable."
- Judith: "I think they do. I ordered the same size I always do and they fit!"
- Aileen: "yes this shoes run true to the size. it is also very comfy, i wear it all day in the office and walks around a lot and my feet doesnt hurt at all."
- Nancy: "Yes."
- Confesora: "Perfect they are gorgeous! I recommender 100%"
- Pearl: "Hello Brenda, Yes...these shoes are true to size. I love them! So comfortable yet so classy... and they fit and feel beautiful. Enjoy!"
- anhvy: "I wear 6.5-7 depending on the brand. I always wear size 7 in Naturalizer, and these fit me perfectly. I feel like I could run a marathon in them. ;D"
- Rina: "They do run true to size. I have a pretty wide foot, and got the 8.5W. I wore them around the house with thick socks to stretch them a little. All good to go! And they are very comfortable as well."
- Nichole: "Yes. Right on the dot. I bought two pairs and am very satisfied. "
- Christine: "Yes, I purchased these in Grape, and I found that they were true to size."
Irene asked: Considering these shoes, not sure if I should get them in nickel alloy or taupe leather and suede? Which would look more youthful and trendy? Also which would be a more practical and versatile colour? Can't decide!!!!!
- Rufie: "I got them in black. If I could I would get them in every color. Which color would work best with your wardrobe?"
- Pearl: "I prefer the Nickel because the metallic silver and golds are trendy right now to put some pop into the normal black, brown and taupe colors. I have them and love them...I have feminie yet elegant taste...I work downtown and do lots of walking...so my first requirement is comfort and second is fashionable."
- P: "In my opinion, the nickel alloy are easier to maintain than suede. These shoes are gorgeous and you can't go wrong. Suede is "in" now, but not always as popular long term, so I would probably go with the leather uppers."
- Yvonne: "Dear Irene, Both colors are neutral so you can wear them with pretty much anything in your closet. The style is trendy and very comfortable for a high heel. I like the alloy nickel for the evening and the taupe for daytime. Why not get both!"
- Lorraine: "I love the nickel alloy. The look great with everything. I like trendy and have gotten lots of compliments on them. They are comfortable as well."
- Julia: "Any answer would be very subjective. I consider the Taupe suede to be the more practical and versatile color -- and very classic. I don't know about youthful, but I think any metallic is automatically more "trendy" than a neutral classic. The nickel alloy, while being neutral, is cooler in tone. Supposedly, metallics don't have to match anymore, but I feel like the degree of cool or warm still makes a difference (i.e. you probably wouldn't wear rose-toned gold with royal blue) which has me thinking that the somewhat cool undertone of the Nickel Alloy would somewhat limit its usefulness. Also, metallics tend to be used for more special or evening occasions and less in business environments or normal daytime dress-up occasions; although, that's changing too and has more to do with your personal aesthetic."
- Janet: "I would definitely recommend the suede! They are extremely comfortable for a heel of the size. I have had leather cut into my feet over the amount of time that I would wear them and the suede does not! The taupe is more youthful in my mind because unless this shoe is for holiday wear, the nickel alloy seems to suggest an older person's choice. It is also very versatile because I see many people on various tv shows and in magazines choosing taupe instead of black."
- yvette: "I only have the taupe suede but I love them, received lots of compliments on them and wore them for a whole day with no issues. Great neutral color and very comfortable!"
- Irene: "Hi Judith, I'm thinking, skirts, dresses? Your probably right, nickel alloy would be best. How did you find the quality?"
- Carolyn: "Hi Irene, Having been a frequent naturalizer shoe shopper I was very disappointed with the quality of these shoes. I purchased three pair in black leather, purple and taupe suede and each one of them ripped in the upper portion of the shoe after just a few wears. I couldn't return them because they had been worn. They're really cute but beware because they're poorly made."
- Judith: "Nickel Alloy is probably the most trendy, but it's going to depend on what you have to wear them with."