Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "I need a short wooden not rubber heel.;Loved this shoe but it is too low and tooo wide to stay on my foot. ketp them but have not worn them"
Patricia asked: Hi, Had some sizing issues in the past 2 yrs. Have narrow feet & heels. Wondering if the Applause style runs true to size & width. Thanks for your help. Pat F. Same question as above regarding the Lathom style. Also is the leather soft & comfortable? Pat F.
- doris: "due these shoes come in a 10.5 wides?"
- Christine: "I found these to run true to size and width. "
- Isabelle M: "I have wide feet and ordered the regular width and they fit me just fine"
- Barbara: "Patricia, I received my order for these shoes, in an 8 1/2 Medium, yesterday. The fit is quite good, although the right heel felt just a little loose, but not enough to fear that my heel would slip out of the shoe. I did find the sole cushioning less than optimum, but still decided to keep these shoes, because I like the look and can buy a slip-in sole cushion that should correct this small problem.. The same shipment included a rust-brown pair of Brandi leather shoes with a slightly higher heel. The color is beautiful and the leather is luxurious. The fit is about the same, but the sole has more cushioning. I'll keep this one also. I hope this helps. Barbara"
- Michelle: "Length is perfect. The toes pinch a little. I had another pair of shoes (different brand) that were similar and they stretched right after I bought them and then they kept falling off. With this style of shoe they have to fit just right or a little tight. These are perfect and have not stretched. "