Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Pamela asked: Is there enough room in the toe box for a hammertoe?
- Julienne: "No there would not be enough room if you have a hammertoe. They are very comfortable for me, but my mother had a hammer toe, and she could not wear this type of shoe."
- Patricia: "I wear a magnet on the top of my foot. I also have a bunion. Today is the first time I wore the shoes and they were wonderful. Totally comfortable. Life a leather glove."
- Roberta: "Yes. I think there is enough room. "
- Wiltha: "I would say yes. I ordered a 7.5 M (my usual size) and have lots of room so plan on using innersole rather than send them back. Hope this helped."
- Joan: "I have no idea. I did wear them for a whole day with some walking the first time I wore them and they were fine and I have a narrow foot. They did appear to be narrower than the average medium width."
- Tracie: "Round toe. I have a wide. moderate wiggle room for toes."
estela asked: does this shoe run large enough to wear with winter socks? I"m usually a 6 or a 6W.
- Josephine: "I am still waiting for these shoes to arrive!.. I ordered them on Sept 29 and it is now October 11!"
- Rita: "I wear a 7.5 or 8B and I like my shoes comfortable. While, I seldom wear heavy socks, these shoes were more than comfortable in an 8 with a standard pants sock. They're the best for all day wear!!"
- Kelly: "I am a narrow and I would not be able to wear winter socks with these. Trouser socks would work."
- Kathy: "Estela - I just bought the same shoe in the teal/black. I would recommend buying the wide width to wear with winter socks. ~Kathy"
- Georgia: "I believe this shoe runs a little narrow. But I wear a narrow so usually the narrower the better for me. I don't think the shoe (in a narrow) would accommodate heavy winter socks - lite ones perhaps."
- Susan: "No"
- marlene: "I ordered narrows as I am a 7n and I found them not wide enough for winter socks."
- Maryanne: "I wear Medium and I would not be wearing with winter socks. Thin socks maybe."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Estela, Unfortunately we have not received any answers to your question regarding fit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"