Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "These are comfy, I wear them in the office."
Mary asked: Is the sole flexible or ridged?
- Carol: "Mary.....sole is very ridgid.....but a very comfortable shoe."
- Karen: "Flexible, very comfortable. Going back for more..."
- Mary: "The sole was fairly ridgid with good padding inside. The problem I had was the material over the toe area is lined with what feels like plastic and hurt my toes. Otherwise the shoe was good."
- Eileen: "Mostly rigid. A little bit of flex, but not much. Doesn't feel as stiff as walking in clogs."
- Alicia: "Fairly rigid. Slight flexibility."
- Rita: "The sole is not flexible.The shoe has a 1/4 inch soft insole. It feels nice to me."
- Kerri: "The sole is flexible. Overall very comfortable and stylish."
- carmen: "Ridged"
- Nancy: "Rigid"
- Nancy: "The sole is very riigid, which is a good thing for the foot in general. The insole is nicely padded."
- Kathy: "There's plenty of flex in the sole. I have only worn them around the house but didn't notice any stiffness. The reason I wore them around the house is that they were so comfortable and good looking on that I didn't want to take them off. I ordered the tan color the next day."