Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Thelma asked: Do you have these on size 7W?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Thelma, Unfortunately we do not offer this style in a 7W. I have posted a link below to show you the sandals that we do offer in a 7W. Hope this helps! Thanks, Brittany"
Rhodi asked: I am just onto the gray area of the sizing chart. I am worried that if I went with wide on a slip on that my foot would slide over the front before long. I like wide shoes but can wear most medium widths. My inclination is to go with the medium. What do you think?
- KATHLEEN: "They definitely are not too tight. Maybe just a little on the wide side for me."
- DEBORAH: "I always wear a size wide, and Naturalizer sandals in Wide, in other styles, have always been a fit perfect. I used the sizing chart, and went with the wide as always. However, I may send them back and get the WW. My little toes fit only just into the cross strap, and I am afraid they will hurt when wearing. Not sure the leather will stretch enough for them. In my opinion, because of this style, the wide is not a true wide. Hope this helps."
- Karen: "I ordered my Pengo sandals in medium and they fit nicely. If you can wear most mediums, that's what I would order. A wide might let your foot slide around in the sandal and you could have trouble keeping it on. Just my take."
- Stephanie: "The wide is not snug on my foot so if you can wear most mediums I would recommend the medium."