Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Gay asked: I am not sure if I need a medium width or a wide, how wide is this sandal where the straps go across your toes in wide and medium size?
- L: "This shoe had ample width in the Medium for a slightly wide foot (which I have) in order for comfort. If you usually wear a wide, you may consider it ,but I found this one comfortable."
- C: "I have a very wide foot, and these are very comfortable. So I would say they are very wide. I hope this helps."
- B: "Gay, I wear a narrow and they fit my foot perfect. They are a very comfortable shoe. I bought my first pair last year and like it so well that I bought 3 more colors this year."
- J: "I wear a medium size and the straps fit comfortably accross my toes I have enough room to wiggle my toes. I think you will be very pleased with this purchase I know I am. I hope this helps you with your decision."
- Carol: "It is a standard medium width."
- Bernice: "I can't answer your question, but I will say that I bought a narrow and it's just perfect!!! It's hard for me to find shoes narrow enough. The sizes are true. Bernice"
- C: "The sandal is 4 inches wide at the widest part."
- benita: "I am sorry, but I gave them away. Therfore, I can not measure them. But I got the medium size and they were comfortable."
- Deborah: "I really wanted to like these shoes. They are very comfortable and cute. The color is unique but yet can go with almost anything. I ordered these in narrow and had to tighten to the smallest notch. Ready to go and walked down the stairs only to step out of them. Back they went. A narrow is not narrow enough."
- Lois: "I bought 9.5 Narrow, so I don't about Medium or Wide widths. The narrow fit me just fine."
- Bonnie: "I have this sandal in black and there is plenty of room and comfort across the toes. I also like the buckle much better than the Velcro straps. It gives a much better choice of fit and does not come undone at any time. It's a great sandal."