Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Wanda: "Style"
Beth asked: Will this shoe come over a bunion I have on my big toe?
- D: "Beth, I have bunions on both of my big toes!! Yes, these shoes definitely come over my bunions and they are super comfortable! I don't think that you'd be disappointed with them!"
- Linda: "I don't know."
- Debra: "I love the shoes but would not suggest them if you have a very big bunion. They are form fitting but are very supple leather and do have some give. Best shoes I have purchased in a long time."
- M: "Since the toe area is more tapered than some it probably won't work for you. Even though I generally prefer a more rounded toe area I find the shoe very comfortable for my foot.."
- Vera: "If you're asking if the shoe will cover the bunion, then yes. I think this is a very comfortable shoe. I have a trip coming up that will involve a lot of walking and plan to only take this pair of shoes."
- Pauline: "I found these shoes ran a bit small. I wear a 9.5W very comfortably, and found them a bit short and tight, but love the style and decided to keep them and wear only with stockings. If you don't normally order wide you should with these. If wide is your size, you may not find the room you are looking for."
- Kelli: "Not sure but they are really comfortable and wide."
- Diane: "I am only guessing but I would say no, simply because I have very narrow feet and this shoe fits me perfectly."
Susan asked: Is the black leather shown the shiny black leather? I saw this shoe in a store and fell in love with it, but it was not available in my size.
- Robbie: "Wonderful shoe, very comfortable for me. I plan to wear with my favorite navy slacks & jeans."
- Robert: "The answer is yes, the leather is shiny but it is NOT patten leather."
- Kathryn: "I bought the shoes in Navy, so I don't know what the black is like."
- Betty F.: "I order this shoe and loved the sign, however the way it was sized it was to large for me and I sent it back. It is a very pretty shoe."