Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Margo: "The boot is true to size. It's very comfortable and the side zip makes it easy to get on."
- Theresa: "My daughter picked these out."
- Karen: "Stylish and looks comfortable"
- Lynne: "I like the vintage styling and the contrast between the leather and suede. They look comfortable Enough to wear all day, and dressy enough for work."
- Diane: "Wanted boots to wear with jeans. These didn't have a high heel and would look casual for hanging around."
- Teresa: "Looking for a comfortable boot for the fall and winter season."
- Julie: "Looking for flat boots to wear with jeans. Trying to be a stylish soccer mom!!"
Ida asked: Do these boots run narrow? I have a wide foot
- Melissa: "The width does not seem unusually narrow to me. My feet are wide in the toe area (due to bunions), and I have no discomfort in these boots at all, even after wearing them all day. Plus, the style is so cute!"
- Amanda: "Yes, they do run narrow. I also have a wide foot and these did not fit me at all."
- Melissa: "I believe they do run on the more narrow side - I purchased my usual size and cannot wear thick socks with these boots. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Ida, Unfortunately we have not had any responses to your question. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Ruth asked: I have a wide calf....is there a measurement for the circumference at the top part of the boot?
- Jacinta: "Ruth, Please see the following measurements: Boot- 7ins from heel to leg 11 ins circumference top of boot Boot is also decorative lace up, zipper on the side Hope that this information will help you make the decision"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Ruth, Unfortunately we have not received any responses to your question. We do not measure the circumference on this style of boot. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Britany"