Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- BRENDA: "THIS ITEM HAS BEEN RETURNED - TOO SMALL"
- Carolyn F: "Liked style of shoe for next fall, great buy plus sale! Can wear w/ or w/out socks. Have a similar pr from Uggs out this yr in sage, great. They say this pr will need arch support tho. Great buy! Carolyn Shanks"
- Cathleen: "style is edgy"
- Muna: "It is modern and elegant"
- frauke: "I was looking for a comfortable and stylish pair of shoes to wear with pants"
- sandra: "I like the style of this shoe. They are fashionable, I can wear them with pants, shorts and even with dresses."
- U: "It look classical and comfortable."
- Malalai: "Look cute"
- Claudia: "I already have these in blue, and they are awesome. I'm happy to get tan ones at a discount!"
- C: "Classic neutral color. Wears well with any outfit."
- Camille: "I love the color and the fact that this shoe will cover your foot during the cold days of spring."
- Linda: "Comfortable, yet classy"
- MARIJA: "CUTE, DRESSY AND CASUAL, LOVE NATURALIZER FIT"
- Joan: "Shoe looks comfortable, I like the color for spring and Naturalizer shoes are always a good fit for me."
- Kathy: "looking for stylish oxford"
- M: "Terrific shoes"
- Betty: "These are cute shoes. They will look good with slacks."
- Renee: "Cute Oxford for my daughter"
- Debra: "Looking for a good winter-to-spring transitional shoe."
- S: "Chose for color and style"
- Brenda: "Sale Price! Beautiful shoe!"
- Natalie: "Like the round toe and tie front, love suede and low heels. Have been looking for this style for a long time. Will wear with pants"
- Lucretia: "quality of the leather looked good. Nice casual look and comfortable."
- C: "Color and easy casual look with jeans, but classy."
- Charlene: "Because they come as small as size 4."
- Janine: "Due to back problems during my pregnancy I needed flat shoes that I can wear in my free time and at the office. I love all my Naya shoes. They are comfortable and stylish."
Lois asked: I normally wear a 7.5 wide or an 8. I can usually wear an 8 and have the width be ok. So I bought the 8wide in the tiber after hearing that the shoes ran narrow. The shoes still feel a bit narrow but are stretching out but my big toe is hitting on my slightly larger foot. Would I do better to order an 8.5 regular width or an 8.5 wide for a second pair?
Brianna asked: Are the insoles removable?