Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joyce: "Color and available in N width.. However color has darkened at the toes and at back of shoe."
Lois asked: I normally wear a 7.5 wide or an 8. I can usually wear an 8 and have the width be ok. So I bought the 8wide in the tiber after hearing that the shoes ran narrow. The shoes still feel a bit narrow but are stretching out but my big toe is hitting on my slightly larger foot. Would I do better to order an 8.5 regular width or an 8.5 wide for a second pair?
- P: "I also wear a 7.5 wide. The problem I had with this shoe is the width not the length. I loved the way it looked but I could not get the width stretched enough to make it fit comfortably. I gave them away. As you saw, a longer length also did not compensate for the narrow width. I don't know if the shoe comes in an extra wide but I would try that before I go up another size; the shoes will only flop on your feet."
- Marian: "I would order the 8.5M, unless you plan to wear socks.. I've had mine for 2 months now in 11M. They were comfy at first, but now that they've broken in, they feel really good."
Brianna asked: Are the insoles removable?
- P: "I just received the shoes. As noted in the prior answer, the insoles are permanent."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Brianna, I'm sorry but the insoles are permanent. Below we have provided a link for similar styles with removable insoles: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+removable+insoles/Products.aspx?originalsearchterm=null I hope this helps, Hillary"
- P: "I am due to receive these shoes this week. I will respond to your question when I receive them. "