Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "Terrific shoes"
- Betty: "These are cute shoes. They will look good with slacks."
- Renee: "Cute Oxford for my daughter"
- Debra: "Looking for a good winter-to-spring transitional shoe."
- S: "Chose for color and style"
- Brenda: "Sale Price! Beautiful shoe!"
- Natalie: "Like the round toe and tie front, love suede and low heels. Have been looking for this style for a long time. Will wear with pants"
- Lucretia: "quality of the leather looked good. Nice casual look and comfortable."
- C: "Color and easy casual look with jeans, but classy."
- Charlene: "Because they come as small as size 4."
- Janine: "Due to back problems during my pregnancy I needed flat shoes that I can wear in my free time and at the office. I love all my Naya shoes. They are comfortable and stylish."
Lois asked: I normally wear a 7.5 wide or an 8. I can usually wear an 8 and have the width be ok. So I bought the 8wide in the tiber after hearing that the shoes ran narrow. The shoes still feel a bit narrow but are stretching out but my big toe is hitting on my slightly larger foot. Would I do better to order an 8.5 regular width or an 8.5 wide for a second pair?
Brianna asked: Are the insoles removable?
- P: "I just received the shoes. As noted in the prior answer, the insoles are permanent."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Brianna, I'm sorry but the insoles are permanent. Below we have provided a link for similar styles with removable insoles: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+removable+insoles/Products.aspx?originalsearchterm=null I hope this helps, Hillary"
- P: "I am due to receive these shoes this week. I will respond to your question when I receive them. "