Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rosemary: "color and material"
- Juliana: "I've been looking for a casual shoe to wear with jeans."
- A: "I need to wear tie up shoes. When these shoes were on sale with no shipping charge, I purchased them."
- Tracie: "This shoe can be dressed up or down depending on the outfit it is paired with."
- Christy: "Good looking...."
- Sally: "classic oxford with support"
- Jane: "Cute, casual and flat!"
- Linda: "They look sporty,yet classy."
- H: "Bought them all after getting my first pair... Love the, ...colors are great and they are well made. Also try the Naya Agave boot ... Also a fabulous find!"
- Heather: "I got many compliments on a similar pair that I bought last year from Naya. I needed another pair for variety. I walk a lot and this is a great walking shoe. Cute with shorts!"
Madeline asked: Will this shoe (width W) fit a wide foot comfortably?
- P: "I ordered a 7.5 W. The shoe is very "molded" and stiff and they did not feel as wide as other shoes that I have in a soft leather. I decided to keep them and add width using a spray and shoe horns. They now fit well."
- VICKIE: "Madeline, I have a narrow foot, so I don't know how to answer your question. I had to order 1/2 size larger because it ran short for me, but I absolutely love the shoe. it is so comfortable. A narrow width would probably fit my feet better, but this shoe is not too wide for me."
- Terri: "This particular shoe is not for the wide-footed. I wear a wide, but the Tiber was not available in a wide width so I ordered my regular size. It is comfortable enough for a quick trip to the grocery store. Beyond that it is uncomfortable and my feet begin to hurt. Not recommended for a wide foot."
- LEE: "so far so good. Just received my order yesterday"