Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Janis asked: I wear a size 4 or 4.5 and I am concerned about the heel height. The description states that the shoe has a 2 3/4 inch heel after adjusting for the platform. Do all sizes have the same heel height or would the heel be shorter for the smaller sizes?
- Jennifer: "Heel height should be the same no matter the size. Having said that, I thought I would have a hard time with the height but the platform makes the height almost unnoticable. These are SOOOO comfortable I now have every color and, when I get home from working a10 hour day I find, 2 hours later, I'm still walking around in them!"
- Jeanne: "The heel height is the same however don't let it detur you from buying them. This shoe is extremly comfortable and I don't usually wear high heels but these are not difficult to walk in, you can wear them all day."
- T: "From the back of the shoe the heel on my size 5's is 3 1/2 inches. From the from of the heel it is 2 3/4 inches. The platform under the from of the shoe is 3/4 of an inch. When I wear them they feel similar to high heeled shoes without platforms that I have worn in the past. I bought these to wear at my daughter's wedding. I wanted the platform because I am petite and needed just a bit of extra height to keep the lovely scalloped lace hem of my long gown off the floor. I was amazed at how comfortable these shoes turned out to be. I danced for hours in them. They held my foot securely, no rubbing or chafing, and my feet did not get tired or sore. I have worn them several more times and been very pleased."
- ANGELA: "I am not sure but I wear an 8 and it's true to form. I just ran and I mean RAN through two ENTIRE terminals at the Houston airport literally right now in them. I dance Zydeco in them every Friday night, and I own a pair in every color (and two pair in black)! You can't go wrong!"
- Karen: "They all have the same heel height as far as I know. I wear a size 4 and I have these shoes in red, black and natural, they are really comfortable and look great!"
- M: "I too wear a size 4. The heel size was fine. I have a high instep and had to return the shoes."
- Margaret: "Janis, I bought this pair of shoes in 2013 and I love it. The heel height is the same for all sizes and amazingly comfortable."
- Elizabeth: "Sorry I can't help you I returned the shoes."