Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Valerie: "I loved it"
- Tinoa: "This shoe spoke class to me and the shoe color combination will look good with almost anything."
- T: "I have a few maxi skirts and wanted a pair of flats that were a neutral but still had a pop. This pair meets the bill just fine. Love them."
- G: "It very different and and looks pretty and elegant."
- D: "Looking a flats with slight heel. Also colors and style are nice and availabe in wide width"
- Bernadette: "I like the colors and the styleâ?¦i hope they comfortable!"
- M: "They look comfortable and stylish."
- Debra: "only shoes a little of toes style"
- Khalilah: "I choose this item for the style, color and comfort."
- Carole: "Love the look of the shoes, fashionable"
- Linda: "High style, plus the comfort.They are a beautiful looking shoe."
- Timeka: "very cute wedge and great color"
Elenita asked: I have problem with my feet. I just had bunion surgery on my left foot and next one is the right later on. If I can get away with surgeryon my right foot and get correct size of shoes. I have to get wide width. I never try to buys wide and I don't know how to select the wide width. I'm size 7 usually in medium size , does it makes different if I want 7 wide? How much is shipping for this shoes? thanks! I would like a comfortable shoes and I think looks comfortable soft leather. Elenita
- Karen: "The wide size is roomier in the toe box of the shoe. So if you need additional room around the bunion and the toe then the wide should allow the extra room you need."
- Julie: "I have bunions they don't bother that at all. What I found is the open toe seems narrow & I have blisters. I wear them on weekends to stretch them out some. I bought two pair one I put on & wore without a problem -the other one seems to dig into my big toe. I'm guessing cause of the wedge. I'm keeping them & have been trying inserts to avoid my foot from going forward & pushing my toe because they're so cute! "
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Naturalizer ships standard ground delivery and the shipping cost is $6.50 for the first item, and $2.00 for each additional item on the order (Alaska and Hawaii residents please add $5.50 for each additional item on the order) Special Note: Free shipping applies to purchases over $200 (after discounts and offers are applied). Offer not valid for Alaska and Hawaii residents. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"