Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Great color, but heel proved to be too loose for me. I have a very narrow foot, even though I order a narrow width."
- Sara: "not that comfortable"
- Robin: "Style and price"
- ANCUTA: "Stylish, comfy, eye catching."
- O: "Color. I'm trying to build my shoe collection with more colors. This is a great pair of shoes"
- LINDA: "I HAVE NEVER WORN. THEY ARE TO TIGHT AND THE COLOR DOES NOT MATCH ANYTHING. VERY DISAPPOINTED. WAITED TO LATE TO SEND BACK."
- Sandra: "I was looking for this specific color, and when I saw Naturalizer had it--I just had to buy it! They are stylish and very comfortable even after a 10 hour day at the office."
- Michelle: "Wanted some color to spice up a black dress."
- Shelly: "Suitable"
- Catherine: "Bought them to match a dress. Like the color."
- Sandra: "Drawn to the color"
- Deborah: "Like the look but the fit was to small."
- Michele: "comfortable shoe"
- Pamela: "I needed a closed toe shoe that would go with a number of my outfits. This fit the bill perfectly. Good heel height for me and comfortable."
- R: "loved this type of shoe and they are very comfortable"
- Amy: "Price and color, but the quality of the shoe was disappointing. It looked used when it came."
- S: "love the color, the shape, the versatility"
- Donna: "Attractive profile, color, stylish work shoes"
- Kristi: "Comfort and color"
- Malena: "beautiful color, great sale proce"
- Rajeshwari: "Loved the color !"
- Patricia: "Just bought a new blue suit, needed blue shoes, came in wide and my side, price was right, no brainer and I have other Naturalizer shoes that fit me very well."
- K Dena: "the color and not high hills"
- Amanda: "On sale"
- Victoria: "Nice quality and loved the color!"
- Christine: "Great price for these pumps!"
Denise asked: Good afternoon, I wear an 8N, does this shoe run true to size? sometimes suede can be a little snug and does not stretch well or not at all. Would it be a good idea to get a half a size larger?
Samantha asked: I try not to wear leather, so I was wondering if the suede is real leather?