Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Judith: "I've never had a pair of shoes so admired by other women! They are just gorgeous- look, color, comfort and wearable all day!"
- Shirley: "Now this one, l ordered late last fall and have not worn it looking forward to the first time."
- R: "Once again, I have always wanted a pair of suede shoes and I loved the color. Unfortunately, shortly after I purchased them, I fell off a ladder and broke my big toe and have been unable to wear them. I'd love to return them for a larger size, since they have not been worn yet, but was told that was not possible."
Denise asked: Good afternoon, I wear an 8N, does this shoe run true to size? sometimes suede can be a little snug and does not stretch well or not at all. Would it be a good idea to get a half a size larger?
- L: "So sorry, I took so long to reply. These shoes was a gift and I just worn them today. These run true to size. I love these shoes, and I plan to buy another pair."
- Patti: "I do not own the shoe in suede but leather. I haven't worn for an extended period of time yet toe box is a little uncomfortable for me, may be too short."
- M: "Yes. This shoe does run on the narrower side. I had to get the wide width instead of the average B width. Hope this answers your concern."
- Carol: "I bought recently and found it true to size. I wear 7.5 narrow."
- Mirian: "I wear a 7M and purchased the same. I find they are a little long, but I am okay with that. I hope they don't stretch too much. My opinion is order the 8N."
- C: "I found the shoes I ordered a bit snug for a week or two. Over time, the shoes have stretched the tiny bit needed to be comfortable. I recommend you stick with your normal size."
- Diana: "Definitely order a 1/2 size larger - I wear a 7N and ended up returning these shoes and was very disappointed to have to do so because they are so darling."
- Judith: "I bought a pair of size 9 1/2 oribel navy leather shoes and a pair of size 9 suede oribel shoes. In the end I sent the 9 1/2 navy leather shoes back and kept the size 9 suede. Usually I wear a size 9 1/2, but in this shoe the 9 seemed to fit me better. Hope this helps! They are lovely shoes and I have had multiple compliments."
- Gwen: "I purchased this pair and another leather pair. I had to send the leather pair back because they were too tight at the toes. It does seem to be a little shorter than normal for an 8N. I can wear the teal suede pair but is still a little snug. It may be a good idea to go up 1/2 size. The teal is a beautiful color."
- Susan: "I bought the shoe for my daughter who has very small, narrow feet and very high arches for which she usually wears orthodontics. The 4 1/2 M was just slightly large on her but less than a half size. She was able to make them work. I would say that they run true to size or fractionally larger but not a half size larger. She loves the Prissy style in which the 4 1/2 M fits her perfectly. I would order my normal size. Her only disappointment was that the shoe was not a true teal but more of a forest or spruce dark green."
- Anita: "I wear an 8N and sometimes still have to insert a heel pad because my heel is actually a slim. These shoes fit beautifully - width and length. The heel is not snug but isn't so loose as to require a heel pad. The best fit I've had in a Naturalizer 8N in a long time. Not to mention how "hot" looking these shoes are paired with your outfit."
- Shelli: "Hi Denise, Yes, order this 1/2 to a whole size larger. Mine are quite snug, but I do have a shoe stretcher. I wear a size 11, and that's the largest size available. The purple sandals I ordered with these fit like a dream! I love Naturalizer shoes! Good luck Denise, I hope this helped. :-)"
- huynhanh: "no, it is true sized"
- Blair: "I would recommend going up a half size. It is a beautiful shoe."
Samantha asked: I try not to wear leather, so I was wondering if the suede is real leather?
- S: "According to the content label inside the shoe, and to my satisfaction, the uppers are leather."
- Jennifer: "Yes suede is leather but not shiny. It is a matte finish with texture. You don't want to get them wet."
- Janice: "Yes, suede is REAL leather."
- Brittany (staff): "Samantha, The suede is real leather. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"