Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Doris: "Comfortable"
- Jan: "Stylish and hopefully comfortable."
- A: "low heel"
- Deborah: "Nice, classy shoes with a comfortable heel that I can wear in the office all day. Versatile enough to wear with almost any outfit."
- Oreta: "Comes in wide"
- VERONICA: "I needed a flat professional shoe and this one appealed to me. The design of the heel is pretty and looks comfortable."
- Susan Love: "It is hard to find square-toed pumps with a fairly low heel. These are classics"
- Alison: "Looks comfortable."
- Sylvia C.: "I like the low heel and the classic style. I know Naturalizer shoes are confortable also."
- Nancy: "They look comfortable to go to worlk"
- C: "good looking shoe"
- Wendy: "love the look cute"
Mavis asked: Could you make Wanda with no color (silver) on it?
- Vivian Lea: "The silver adds the perfect accent, very classy looking. I love these shoes...my favorite pair for work, looks great with a skirt or slacks. Love them!"
- Ann: "The silver accent on that black shoe makes it look special. Without it , it will look like just another black shoe. That's what you call , an upgrade !"
Phyllis asked: How come you do not have a 10 WIDE?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- L: "The Naturalizer Wanda in brown croc is a very comfortable shoe. I ordered a 9 medium which was great, but you should be careful in ordering wides because they do stretch."
- Sharon: "This question has to be answered by the company not by a customer. I have no idea why you don't have the shoe in a 10 WIDE. Sorry"
Ann asked: From what point is the heel height measured?
- Karen: "From the point where the shoe would be a flat. A pair of flats have virtually no heel. If you cut the heel off the shoe where the heel meets the sole of the shoe, that is the length of the heel. I hope this helps."
- B: "I got a tape measure out and measured from the very bottom of the shoe (above the white stripe) and the heel measures 1 3/4". Hope this helps. They are a very classy shoe and since I don't wear high heels, this gives me enough of a lift to be dressy as well as go with nice pants."
- Colette: "Ann, it is measured from the bottom of the shoe - I'd say the silver lining (which is really nice) is included in the measurement of the heel's height."
- Carol: "I just measured mine and it is 1 and 3/4 inches at the very back of the shoe and 1 and 1/2 inches at the front of the heel. They are very comfortable and you can actually forget you're wearing heels. I haven't worn them all day yet, but I think they will be great. I wore them all morning for church and my feet never did hurt."
- Melinda: "I believe it is from the bottom to where the heel part starts. I cannot wear very high heels due to back problems. This size heel is perfect."
- Cathy: "Cute but not comfortable for me. Is guess center back heel is ht"
Deb asked: WOuld this be comfortable for a wide foot? I usually wear regular m size but my feet have been hurting so want to make sure I have a well-fitting comfortable shoe.
- Melinda: "I ordered the M size and it fits. My foot is wider than when I was young, but it fits me perfectly."
- Diana: "I bought 7M and they definitely would not be comfortable for a wide foot. I have been trying to break them in for a wedding and still have a long way to go before could leave on for length of time. Don't know if they have a wide size, but even I could have used it!"
- Lillian: "This is a very comfortable shoe, especially in the toe area. My foot is a standard medium and it fits well. I really don't know how the fit would be if you need it wider. I am very satisfied with this shoe."
- I: "It's a bit tight for a wide foot."
- sheree: "I ordered these shoes for my mom. They were comfortable at first but after a few moments of walking around they were a little to wide. Sadly I will be returning them."
- Nancy: "The shoe was just too big--too wide and too big in the heel. I practically walked out of the shoe. That is the problem I tend to have with a pump-type shoe. Maybe if I had ordered the M width, it would have fit better. Also the color was not really what I was looking for."