Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- H: "love neutralizers and can't wear high heels"
- Marion: "nice dressy shoe"
Nancy asked: I wear a true size 10 1/2. This product is not available in an 11. Would a size 10 run big enough to try ordering it? Exactly what I'm looking for.
- Lovie: "No. This shoe runs small. I always wear 8 1/2 Medium but these shoes were too tight, length and width, which I am returning. However, this is a nice looking shoe."
- Debbie: "Hi Nancy, Naturalizer sizes run pretty true. I don't think a 10 would fit if you usually wear a 10.5"
- Lorraine: "I ordered a size 5 and it was true to that size. I really can't answer about a size 10."
- Theresa: "I would have to say no - I personally would never go down a 1/2 size."
- Ruth: "Not sure. Bought for someone else. "
- Dorothy: "I ordered the same size as other Naturalizers I have that fit perfectly, but these were 1/2 size too long and were too wide, too. I ordered my usual Narrows, but they still slip up and down on my heel. Will have to return them. They are prettier than the picture."
- Marsha: "I just ordered in8 narrow which is my normal size. The shoe is just a bit long but not so much I could wear a size smaller. "
- M: "I ordered a size 8 1/2 which is what size I wear and it fit me perfectly."
- Ernestine: "I don't think it would. I ordered these and had to send them back because they hurt across the top of my foot along the edge of the opening. I loved them, too. The fit is true to size."
- N: "I would guess yes, but I am a narrow. I bought two pair of this style and this pair was a harder material than the suede. the inner edge of the vamp pressed on a leader in my foot and was hurtful. the softer suede material did not hurt. It really had nothing to do with the size. I bought a different style in a regular width, 1/2 size smaller, which I can also wear, and it fit perfectly. It is a soft suede also. At this price, it is worth a try. I had to return this pair, unfortunately, because I did like them a lot."
- Hilary: "I would say that lengthwise these shoes are larger than the size but widthwise they are right on the size."
- Patricia: "I am a 7 1/2 and these shoes were true to my size."