Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- estella s: "VERY CONFORTABLE"
- M: "looked confortable and actually it is"
Olena asked: Are those shoes made of genuine suede or faux?
- J: "I just doubled check the website to be sure. The shoe IS suede...it does not mention "faux" so I guess it IS real suede. It is a delightful shoe: Classic but cute. Pretty and with a stable heel. Feels great. I liked the first pair I bought so much that I bought it in the other color, too."
- Susan: "It is genuine suede."
- Cheri: "they are genuine suede,"
- Jo: "I believe it is genuine, but my problem is the fit. They are tight. It will take quite a bit of stretching for them to be wearable for me. They are beautiful shoes and I want to be able to step out in them."
- Judy: "Certainly seems like real suede to me."
- Suzanne: "Feel real--- but not sure---they certainly wear like iron! Very happy with them!"
- Bertha: "Genuine suede"
- Bertha: "Genuine suede"
Puja asked: I sized my feet using their sizing guide & ordered a 4.5 in Wanda Truffle Taupe but my order has been cancelled days later saying that the inventory is over. Being greatly disappointed in my first purchase & still dreaming for the same pair of shoes, I want to order a size 4 in Wanda TT. I read some reviews saying the shoes ran at least half a size too big & since this is my very first time buying from Naturalizer I do not know what size will fit me for sure. Any suggestions? In inches my feet measure 8 11/16 with narrow to medium width.
- Ishita: "I wear the wider version of Naturalizer and mine are true to size. Based on that, I would say, stick to your own size."
- Lorraine: "Hi The one time I ordered using the sizing guide the shoes were too large. I routinely wear and order size 9N in a Naturalizer brand shoe. The 9.5 N that the sizing guide required were too large. I kept them and wear socks. Probably should have sent them back. The Wanda style that I ordered in 9N are perfect. Lorraine"
- Gloria: "I was afraid to order the wide, which is what I usually wear, because I heard they ran a little big. I did order the wide and am glad I did. Mine didn't run large. If anything they are on the narrow side."
- Catherine: "That shoe is beautiful, I had to return mine because it was cut too low to be comfortable, I wear a narrow and I found the size and width pretty true to size."
- frances: "These shoes run a little small and narrow. I bought a 8 1/2 wide and they are a little snug."
- Lillian: "hi, I bought a size 4 in the Wanda and it is a true 4. I would even say it is slightly narrow. My feet measures 8.5" in length and 3.3" in width. The cut of the shoe hits the bone right under my pinkie toe and is uncomfortable. I would not recommend size 4 for you unless you have very narrow feet. It would be too snug for you. There is a little room in the front but again you would have to have narrow feet to reach that part of the shoe. Good Luck!"
- Carolyn: "I wear an 8 narrow usually and this shoe fit in length, but was much too narrow in width and also cut rather low which really hurt my feet. Therefore, I had to return them. They were very pretty shoes and I was very disappointed in the fit."
- Janis: "This particular pair of shoes does run a half size larger. Normally the shoes I purchase run true to size. I got a narrow and that was true to size."
- L: "I purchased the shoes recently in Brown Croco. I found the shoe length true to size. Unfortunately my feet are on the wider side and these shoes were too narrow. The style and color are wonderful."
- Gladys: "I wear a size 5 and have a difficult time finding shoes. This particular pair fits me very well. I did buy a pair of Naturalizers in the past that was a huge disappointment because they were about a size larger, but in all my dealings with Naturalizer over many, many years - that was an exception."
- Rateeluck: "My experience is the sizing is not perfect. I am a true 7.5W, but when I tried on the 7.5M at the store they were incredibly tight! They didn't have a size 8 at the store so I ordered mine online. Because the cut is rather narrow, I ordered the 8W, which turned out a smidge on the large side. I can still wear them with grippy soles (not full insoles). It's just strange that 7.5 was way too tight and 8 was too large. I think it's just hit or miss with this cut. But they ARE great looking shoes that I can wear with anything! If you're comfortable with modifying a half size larger shoe by using inserts, you might want to go with the 5. (It's healthier for your feet anyway, rather than cramming them into a half size too small.)"