Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "Love red shoes and love Naturalizer shoes"
Marianne asked: When I ordered last, I was sent a 7.5N and it was way too wide! I normally buy an AA width so was that a mistake or what?
- Cheri: "I wear a size 9W and found it true to size in the suede. In the black leather I had to have a size 8-1/2W."
- Lauren L: "I bought two pairs in this style in an 8W. They were huge on me...not just a little, but not very wide. I returned the two pairs of shoes because the fit was so far off. I think I could have ordered a 7 (which I no longer wear) to get close to a proper fit. Hope this helps."
- S: "I ordered a 5.5 M, and the shoes fit true to size and width."
- Yrma: "When I ordered last I sent 6.5 R but actually my feet are wider and my # is 7 W"
- K: "I have a wide foot plus small bunions so I ordered my usual 7.5 wide. I am taking them to shoe shop to have them stretched a bit where the bunions are. The rest of the shoe fits fine. Sorry I cannot help you with your problem."
- Mary Jo: "I found that the shoe is not true to size..The suede shoe was 1/2 size to big..The narrow width was fine , but the last on this style is long.. I always wear 81/2 n by Naturalizer...I had to return them.I really liked them..."
- Brenda: "This shoe has a square toe so it seems a bit wider than some narrows."
- SONIA: "YOU, SEND ME 7.5 M IT VERY AGREEABLE, I M SORRI FOR MY ENGLISH"