Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yocasta: "Neutral color that could go with many different outfits."
- marjorie: "comfort and cute"
Sarah asked: i am usually a size 8. i'm a bit apprehensive to buy online since i wont have the chance to fit them. so i downloaded their fit assistance chart and it gave the result that i am size 9.5 which is incredulous. question is, did the ulga shoe fit you based on your usual shoe size? thanks!
- Rosita: "yes they are wonderful! they fit snug but not anywhere uncomfor."
- Jennifer: "Yes very much true to size or maybe go up 1/2 a size if you are worried about it. I can usually wear a 9 1/2 wide or a 10 and I ordered a 10 and fit perfect"
- S: "Sarah, I just got them and I wear an 8 narrow. That is what I ordered and they fit very well! There is enough room for a light insole (I like them since I am on my feet alot teaching), but they fit just fine. Why would they indicate you get something a size and a half bigger?! Naturalizers fit true to size which is why I don't hesitate to order them on-line. Hope this helps!!!! Sue"
- susan: "It was long enough as an 8 but a bit more narrow at the ball of the foot, but I expect will break in over time , I order from Naturalizer all the time and my normal 8 works great "
G asked: I noticed this shoe was made of "fabric." I get nervous about non-leather shoes. Are they breathable? Also, how does the quality appear to be?
- Carlos: "They have been of good quality this far; have had them a couple of months. They are comfortable and breathable; my feet don't sweat in them."
- Margarita: "The looks are great. The comfort not as much. You may need to use invisible socks since the edges are hard."
- Vivian: "The shoes are comfortable like walking on air. I did not notice my feet sweating or anything. I like them so much I purchased two pair in different colors."
- Sandra: "The quality appears good. It has been too cold to wear them where I live but they were comfortable around the house. Nice color. I think I will enjoy"
- Noelle: "I did not think these are fabric. They feel and move like a light weight leather and the trim is definitely leather. The fabric is the pipping part that goes around the shoe opening, that is were they run a bit tight. Don't skip these just cause of that fabric trim. (I too would skip all fabric shoes, cause I like the breaking in of leather for a perfect fit and long life.) I'm wearing them around the house to break them in. I think the lightweight material is great for making these a season-less shoe and look forward to wearing them thru the summer too. A cute and nice flat."
- Sue: "the fabric reminds me of kinda of a crackle looking material, alligator or something. They are really attractive, and comfortable for me. I always put a soft heel guard in the heel as I have really narrow feet. I have also received several compliments...really stylish. I don't have a problem but if you don't like them you can return them."
- Stephanie: "I have not worn them a lot yet, since I live in a deep freeze state, but around the house they were great and seemed to breathe ."
- amanda: "I just got these in the mail and have worn them once so far. I didn't even notice that it was "fabric." It really does look and feel like leather and the inside of the fabric part is lined with faux suede. I like the quality and they are breathable. I have them in black."
- freeda: "The shoe is breathable and actually a very good quality for a non leather shoe. I actually purchased this shoe for my 13 year old daughter who is generally pretty rough on ant shoes she has worn this shoe non stop and it still looks great!!!! I actually am going to order her the taupe pair as well. Enjoy the shoe I wore these one day and they were really comfortable"
- Magdalena: "Yes breathable. Good quality. Very comfortable. Great shoe."
- Tawana: "The shoe seems to be well put together. However, because it is not made of leather, it has no give. I wore them once and could barely wait to get out of them. They hurt my toes and rubbed against my heels like nobody's business. Naturalizer shoes usually work very well for me. This pair is the exception. "
- Kay: "Yes they are breathable and I didn't realize they were cloth. They look like leather and yes they are very comfortable."
- Melissa: "It is a comfortable fabric, it is very soft and flexible. I haven't worn them for a long period of time yet so not positive about breath ability but they are light so I Dont think that would be an issue. Very cute shoe."