Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Loretta: "because it's adorable!"
- Damon: "This purse looks super cute."
- Cynthia: "Good size"
- Elizabeth: "Cute style. Good for going out."
- Virginia: "Original and practical design. Love it!"
- Wendy: "I find it to be the perfect size for me and I love the style."
- Barbara: "I liked the idea of a crossbody but now that I have it it has too many different compartments."
- T.: "I really like the unusual design. Can't wait to see it. Wish it was a nice, butter-soft real leather, though."
Anna asked: Is the drop of 25 inches the maximum drop?
- Kelly: "From the top of part of the strap to the V in the bag, the measurement is about 27.5 inches. That's with the bag stretched out."
- T.: "Hi Anna: I just took a moment to measure the strap on my new "Francis Crossbody" bag. It measures a total of 42.5 inches in length, so half that would be 21.25 inches in strap length - - of course you need to allow a few inches for going across your shoulder. Now, having said that please know I am measuring from the top-most ring to ring - - the actual length of the strap. IF measured from the center of the top of my shoulder to the "v" of the purse, it measures a whopping 29 inches in drop. If you add in the length of the purse from that point - - eee gads, the total drop to the *bottom* of the puse is about 39 inches. I'm ever so grateful the strap is significantly adjustable since I'm petite!"
- A: "Yes it is"