Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- elaine: "I liked these leather boots for their style, but also a sensible, sturdy looking boot for for comfort."
- Maria: "Wide shaft"
- Patrice: "I purchased a pair in another color and they are the most comfortable boots I have ever purchased. I love the wide shaft too !!!! I can never fit the regular shaft most boots come in. Last but not least, they are a pretty and stylish pair of boots !!!! I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend these boots to anyone looking for a nice style as well as comfort."
- Sandra: "boots are leather, heel is just the right side for me, they are stylish and calf width is exactly the size I need. The price is also reasonable."
- Jessica: "I like the casual look of the leather with a heel. I purchased this wide shaft version along with the regular shaft to see which fit my calf better."
- Betty: "Nice dress boot with 2 inch heel"
- Maria: "Elegant looking and functional"
- Sandra: "Price"
- Nitaya: "Wide Calf boot in black and the style of the boot."
- Rose: "Naturalizer offers tall boots in a wide calf that are not too "wide". Many wide calf boots are simply too wide for me, so I hope these will fit."
- LeAnn: "Real leather. Wide Shaft. Tall. Great brand name. Found a coupon online saved me a bunch."
Stacy asked: I've been looking for a nice looking wide shaft boot and have read that the size of the shoe can determine the shaft size also. Is this true for this boot and what is the shaft size for an 8?
- LeAnn: "I think the shaft is 15-16" wide at the top. There is an elastic gusset and a buckle system at the top to give you a little more room either way as well."
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Lauryn asked: What is the height of the shaft and the circumference of the wide calf Damaris boot? Is the shaft (height) measured for the bottom of the heel? Thanks
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Lauryn, The Shaft height measures 14 1/2," and the Circumference measures 16 1/4". The measurements are not taken from the bottom of the heel. The measuring begins at the sole of the shoe. Thanks, Hillary"