Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
emma asked: Do you have purple color of this style?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Emma, I'm sorry this style was not made in purple. Thank you, Hillary"
E asked: I ordered these in a 9. They seem to slip off my heels when I walk, I am going to return them for an 8.5. Anyone else had this problem?
- Linda: "I wear a 9.5 shoe and ordered these in a 10. They are so comfortable and once your foot conforms, they don't slip anymore.Try a sock with a thicker heel cushion ---you will be glad you did. These boots are fabulous! "
- Cindy: "No, I typically wear a 7 1/2 to an 8 and I ordered these in an 8. They fit great Love these boots!!!"
- O: "I wear 8.5 and usually order 9 in boots. After reading the other reviews before purchasing I decided to order my true size because other customers mentuioned that they run big. Felt just right wihen I tried them on. Just ordered and haven't had a chance to wear yet."
- keri: "I ordered a 10.5 and they were true to size. Try them with thicker socks maybe? That always makes a difference for me."
Annette asked: How high is the shaft? It says mid-calf but I'd like to know the inches.
- C: "I bought 9m, but they were snug. I too wanted to wear thicker socks on colder days. I ordered 9w, however, the size seemed the same. I am keeping the wide because I love these boots in red. Comfortable immediately!"
- Lexi: "From the bottom of the foot they go up about 8 inches. This basically goes up to the bottom of the calf, which is pretty short. I wanted them to be taller, but they're almost ankle boots."
- LINDA: "6 inches from ankle to top of boot. Wore them for first time today. Very comfortable with thin socks, but would be too snug with a heavier pair"
- Gail: "The boot came to curve of calf about 4" above ankle bone. The shoe is quite narrow"
- rene: "They are about 7 -8 inches .I love them"
- H: "I'm at work and can't measure inches, but it's lower than mid-calf unless legs are very short. Love the pair I bought."
- Peter K.: "First you will like just how soft the Suede is. Second the shaft measured on the back seam is 7 1/2 inches. I hope that helps."
- Kimberly: "It is a little lower than mid-calf on me."
Tracey asked: Isn't this going to be available in a narrow width? Women with narrow feet need a narrow in boots too for them to fit properly. You have no boots in a narrow at the moment. I'm really hoping that will change!
- Carla: "I bought these in Wide and no way were they anywhere near a wide width - they were a medium and a narrow one at that. I think that a medium would fit a narrow foot . But I don't know anything about narrow feet except that it must feel great not to have shoes pressing on your feet at the sides."
- M: "Me too I need narrow"
- Tracey: "I also need a narrow and was going to ask the same question! Something like 1/3 of all women have narrow feet so why aren't more styles offered in a narrow? Including boots!! I feel like I ask the same question every season when new styles come out and aren't available in a narrow :("
- Margaret: "I also need narrow!!"