Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
dana asked: I tend to wear a half size smaller than normal in naturalizer loafers. Should I follow the same rule with these boots?
- Patricia: "I always wear an 8.5M, and it was true to size for me."
- Barb: "I wear a 7 1/2 or 8. i bought these in the 8 and they fit great. Very comfortable."
- Erin: "I ordered the Basha boot in the brown suede/multi, and I wear a 7.5 wide. It fit true to size, was not tight in the toe box at all. A very comfortable boot, eve with socks instead of knee high stockings."
- Robin: "I fluxuate between an 8W and an 8.5W. Based on the other reviews, I ordered them in an 8 W. They were too tight so I sent them back. I did not reorder them because I felt that the suade on the tips of the boots looked too distressed. (I ordered 2 different colors and had this problem on both). I would order your normal size. I hope this helps."
Surya asked: How long is shaft of boot?
- Carla: "The boot hits about mid calf and is soft suede on the shank part so may be a little sloughy. I really liked the green color and thought the boots did not look clunky. They were cute but the "wide" wasn't wide at all. It seemed like a tight medium width, narrow in width and at the toe."
- ARMIENDA: "Hi! Sorry for the delayed response. Anyway, I am petite and the boot length is midcalf. I hope this helps."
- Mitchell: "From bottom of heel to top of shaft: 9 and a half inches."
- lori: "They are approx. 9" from the top of the back heel. I love these boots! Have them in green and red!!!"
- keri: "Shaft comes up to lower-mid calf. It's not tight at all, very comfortable!"
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Surya, The shaft height measures 7 3/4", and the circumference measures 13 7/16". The measurements are based off a size 6.0 M. Please note measurements may vary by size. Thanks, Hillary"
- Eileen: "I would love to answer the question for you. But I had to turn the boots because I have a wide foot and the boot did not accommodate my need. I hope you are able to fine the answer to your question. If I still had the boot I would be glad to. Why don't you call the company number for customer service they should be able to answer it for you. It is a beautiful boot. Eileen"
Emily asked: What is the sole made out of?
- Patricia: "Hi Emily, Sorry it took a while, I missed this message earlier... The sole is of the "rubber"-type of material that many Naturalizer shoes are. Please see the sole photo. You will see it is ridged, and gives great traction on wet, surfaces --unlike a smooth sole of "street" shoes. This is a Naturalizer feature I prefer in my shoes. It also makes them quiet in walking on hardwoods, etc. These boots are easy and comfortable. I bought the green, but may get a second pair once I decide on a color!"
- Debbie: "in the pcitures it looks like it may be a leather, but it has a rubber sole. very comfortable"
- Cynthia: "The sole is some type of rubber composite but looks better other boots sole that I've seen, purchased and sent back."
- Randi: "Black boots have a rubber sole which is very pliable & comfortable. No break-in time was needed. Boots are very comfortable. Don't know if the sole is the same material for every color."
- M: "The sole is made of a high grade rubber. The are very comfortable. I put them on and didn't have one issue. I was surprised that they fit so well, I wear a 12."