Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ann: "Good color walking shoes to go with khaki slacks for summer. Will go with the khaki canvas handbag with coffee bean leather trim and strap."
- Hope: "These are the most comfortable shoes I own. Love them!"
Rhonda asked: I want to wear fairly thick socks with these and wear them with jeans. Should I buy a half a size bigger?
- VIctoria: "yes."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Rhonda, Unfortunately we have not had any customers respond to you fit question at this time. Based on reviews, I would order a bigger size if you do plan to wear them with thick socks. Thanks, Brittany"
B asked: What is the sole like? Is it smooth or rubbery? I want a smooth sole for dancing.
- Gloria: "The sole is not totally smooth and I am not sure how they would do for dancing but the shoes are very, very comfortable and will be something that I can wear all day. I love the shoes but if you want something that will glide across the dance floor I don't think these shoes would do that because the sole is not slick, it is made so that you won't slip on a smooth floor. I hope this helps!"
- Susan: "I would say it is more of a hard rubber."
- Jennifer: "Rubbery"
- M: "The sole has a pattern on it but the grooves are not deep. Not enough to bother me while dancing."