Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Nice shoe, great for work."
- Betty I: "For comfort"
- VERNA: "THEY LOOK COMFORTABLE AND I HAVE WORN SIMILAR STYLE FROM NATURALIZER BEFORE"
- Susan: "Have a black pair; very comfortable for business casual."
- M: "The reviews indicated people were very satisfied with the fit of this shoe. I wanted a lace-up comfortable shoe for walking."
- Cheryl: "Black Clarity was perfect fit for my foot after surgery so I came back for the brown ones."
- sandra: "like the way this shoe looks"
- Carolyn l.: "Trip with a great deal of. Walking"
- Paulette: "I currently have a similar pair of Naturalizer shoes and I love them. I have worn them out and was looking for a pair to replace them for EVERYDAY."
- Cloret: "Comfortable, supportive and perfect fit for walking.Personally, seeking the style in addition to the proper balance &supportive construction of the design."
- Pamela: "Look good for wearing ankle pants"
- TRACY: "color n comfort"
- Ann: "Good color walking shoes to go with khaki slacks for summer. Will go with the khaki canvas handbag with coffee bean leather trim and strap."
- Hope: "These are the most comfortable shoes I own. Love them!"
Liselle asked: is this shoe a soft /comfort shoe?
- sandra: "yes a very comfortable shoe and the fit is excellent. Liked the shoe so well I bought it in black"
- VERNA: "THEY WERE SOFT AND COULD HAVE BEEN MORE COMFORTABLE IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM IN A WIDER WIDTH . I DO LIKE NATURALIZER SHOES AND MOST TIMES I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE."
- Rena: "Yes it is. The sole has an airpocket for a cushiony feel."
- J: "Yes, I believe so. It did take a bit of wearing to feel soft. I have a narrow foot and wear it with socks and an insert that is an arch support."
- Bogdana: "Soft and comfortable---true to size and width. A great oxford."
- GAIL: "yes, very soft, leather, cushioned and comfortable even when working /walking on concrete floor -- have received compliments -looks great with khaki slacks"
- Donna: "I would say yes. It is a comfortable shoe. I put this on in the morning first time and wore it all day for work. Granted I sit at a desk but this shoe was not hurting my feet at all. I have to wear an insert in my shoes for plantar facitis and this shoe allowed me to put that in and wear it with no problem. I think it looks good with pants which is how I plan to wear it."
- Francine: "yes! This is a soft/comfortable shoe! One of my favorites."
- Gloria: "Yes I love these shoes...I wear them to work, church, everywhere....the only thing I can say against them is that they looked scuffed and worn, the new shoe look didn't last long so they need to be polished or buffed but I would buy them again!!!"
- Mary: "Yes, soft and comfortable. I stand all day and like my shoes very much."
- Debi: "It is a very comfortable shoe. it is a snug fit thought so if you plan on wearing a sock heavier than a trouser sock, purchas a 1/2 size bigger. good luck"
Rhonda asked: I want to wear fairly thick socks with these and wear them with jeans. Should I buy a half a size bigger?
B asked: What is the sole like? Is it smooth or rubbery? I want a smooth sole for dancing.