Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Becky: "Navy shoes are hard to find and hopefully these will be perfect for the fall."
- JoAnna L: "Navy with a good heel height is almost impossible to find. My best walking shoes are by Naturalizer."
Jackie asked: I am looking for a casual shoe in navy. However, the color of the shoe that is displayed appears to be an almost royal blue in color. Is the shoe a true navy color?
- B: "I agree that it is a navy, but toward the lighter end of the navy scale. They look good with navy pants. It's a super comfortable shoe."
- SUSAN: "It is not royal it is navy"
- Cindy: "No, it is not true navy. The color is very unusual, it is not a royal blue, but not quite navy either. I bought a Naturalizer in a different style, in the navy blue to wear with navy pants. They don't work well because of the odd hue."
- Magdalena: "My are black, but these are the most comfortable shoes I had in years."
Annette asked: I just ordered and received a pair but I nee to return them. I normally wear 61/2 to 7 Medium. I purchased 61/2 M and way too small. do you recommend exchanging to 7 or 71/2? I can wear a W, since that is the only width available. unless you expect to get a 7 M or 71/2 M anytime soon. I only want the navy. the only naturalizer in Houston has been closed. so need to know your recommendation on the next size to purchase. don't want to return again. thank-you
- Kimberly: "Hi Annette, I ordered 9 1/2 Narrow and they fit very tightly. The length was alright. It was the width that was the problem. This surprised me as I usually fit fine into 9 1/2 Narrow shoes/boots sold by Naturalizer. The shoes were so tight in width I returned. I didn't exchange; however, if I were to exchange I think a 9 1/2 Medium would have fit just right. In your case, perhaps a 7 Wide will fit just right. Good luck. It is a beautiful and classy shoe."
- Karen: "I normally wear a 9.5 M but sized up to a 10 M. They run a bit narrow but I have long, slender feet."
- Rosemary: "My 9w fit, however, it was really difficult to get them in the first time. I tried them on after work and couldn't get my foot in so they almost went back; I tried again in the morning and no problem."
- PATRICIA: "You know, feet are funny. The shoes manufactured today can be real doozies. The left works; but the right doesn't. Some are short; some just right. Just returned a different brand because the black caused my feet to hurt, as well as my legs. The shoes were a pure torture chamber. On the other hand, the same shoe but white, by the same manufacturer wore extremely well."