Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "Comfort"
- MARVA: "I WORK RETAIL AND STAND FOR 8 HOURS. THE CUSHION BOTTOMS ARE VITAL."
- Margaret: "I liked the blue color of the shoe. It looks like comfortable heels."
- Marcy: "These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned."
- Lori: "I needed a pair of comfortable, classy, and fun navy all-purpose shoes. From the picture these seem to fit the bill. I hope I'm right."
- Charmaine: "I like the style. The shoe looks sharp and I have another pair of naturalizers and they have lasted a long time."
- Elizabeth R: "needed navy mid heel"
Jackie asked: I am looking for a casual shoe in navy. However, the color of the shoe that is displayed appears to be an almost royal blue in color. Is the shoe a true navy color?
Annette asked: I just ordered and received a pair but I nee to return them. I normally wear 61/2 to 7 Medium. I purchased 61/2 M and way too small. do you recommend exchanging to 7 or 71/2? I can wear a W, since that is the only width available. unless you expect to get a 7 M or 71/2 M anytime soon. I only want the navy. the only naturalizer in Houston has been closed. so need to know your recommendation on the next size to purchase. don't want to return again. thank-you