Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
sarah asked: does this shoe run true to size and width or run shorter or longer?
- chris: "The shoes were true to length. I have a narrow foot with a high instep the elastic keeps then comfortable on my feet and I will be able to wear them with a medium weight sock in the winter months."
- C: "I think they run pretty true to size although they may stretch out with time. I bought them in a 10.5 which is hard to find. I usually have to squeeze into a 10 or put up with a little too much room in an 11. They are just right for me."
- Shandra: "This shoe runs longer. Note that the color is tricky. The rusty tan is not as light as it appears in the picture."
- W: "Again, with all the Naturalizer shoes I have purchased, they have fit perfectly. I usually have to get a wide shoe, but with these, put it on, perfect fit. Since they are suede, even better. These are your normal medium width but they fit very comfortably. Not short nor long. Well proportioned."
- Cristin: "I had to get a half size smaller due to width and length."
- Sonia: "This shoe is not the right size , I return my shoe because it said 9M but it was a 91/2 or a 41 European. so I ordered size 81/2 W in hopes I get the right one. 40 M. I am size 9M or 40 M."
- Wanda: "This shoe run exactly to size, for me I wear a 9.5 to 10 I bought these in a size 10 because they are flat they are very comfortable to wear."