Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- deborah: "for weekends"
- Lorena: "Already own a pair, and I wear them so much that I needed to replace them. They are very comfy even when you are on the go."
- Nelia: "I like the style"
- Sandy: "Flexible soles, suede, fashionable"
- angelica: "like the style, comfort of the brand and the price"
- Ellen: "Like the black suede, Naturalizers are a good fit for me and I needed another pair similar to the Jonellas I purchased a year ago. I wear only the Jonellas now, my sneakers have almost become a thing of the past!"
- Mildred: "looking for something comfortable"
- Jeanette: "Great city alternative to sneakers. Look polished while running errands."
Linda asked: I used the 'fit assistance' to check my size. It showed I wore almost 3 sizes larger than I normally wear!. I know that's incorrect. Does this shoe run true to size or is it smaller/narrower?
- Diane: "These shoes are true to size. In fact, Naturalizer's run a bit big. With store bought shoes, I wear a 6 but with Naturalizer's I always purchase a 5.5 They are comfortable."
- Sharon: "Hi! I found my size to be the same as I always purchase. They fit great. Sharon"
- Nelda: "I think it runs, length wise, true to size but still isn't narrow enough. I will keep them & put heel pads in & will be good for socks on cold days. Cute shoe & like the brown color."
- angelica: "true to size, very comfortable"
- Susan: " This shoe runs true to size and is VERY comfortable!"
- Susan: "I purchased the Black Leather and it did run true to size for me."
- RITA: "I felt it was a true fit, very comfy. Happy with my purchase. "
- Toni: "The shoe runs to size, i wear 10 wide. They are like wearing really supportive slippers in a very good way. The leather is butter soft, i have had zero rubbing or skin irritation. I can wear these with slacks or jeans and feel confident and stylish!!!"
- Kelly: "This shoe is very true to size on width, but as for length I would say it runs slightly big. I tried on without socks and it slipped slightly. Once I put socks on, it was fine. Very comfortable shoe!"
- Deslie: "I just got these in gray and they seem true to size for my narrow feet, if anything just a smidge wide but definitely not narrower. They are very comfortable, good luck!"