Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bethany: "I LOVE this purse. It goes with my jeans, or when I'm wearing my dress clothes. I bring it everywhere-always looks great!"
- Kaishu: "i like it"
- valerie: "love a great deal"
- Tanya: "Very soft leather. The picture itself shows how beautiful the purse is."
- Anita: "A leather purse that I can afford! Really like the design, size, and versatility."
- Ranita: "Looked nice to me."
- CHERYL: "size and color also style"
- Julia: "Like style."
- Mary Jo: "I already purchased the tan/black/white version for Summer and think the black/navy/tan will be perfect for the Fall and beyond. Perfect size, all leather, doesn't show wear and looks smashing!"
- Michele Fantt: "I like the variety of basic colors ( black, navy, tan). I will take this bag to conferences or meetings because the bag will match a variety of outfits."
- Leslie: "Style and color"
Karen asked: How much does it weigh?
- Rebecca: "My scale says 1.4 lbs."
- Ellen: "I actually put it on my scale empty. 1.4 pounds. Not light. But I love it."
Ann asked: I am looking for a bag that doesn't "slouch" over when I set it down. Is the leather stiff enough to stand up when placed on a solid surface?
- Rebecca: "If you don't have much in it, it will slouch."
- Ellen: "Does not slouch even when empty."
- Patricia: "Yes, absolutely! I agree with you, I hate purses that slouch too. This bag is perfect, it totally keeps it shape. I love it and have received many compliments on it. Hope this helps."
Lisa asked: i am looking for a soft leather bag. Would you say this bag is soft or stiff? Thank you!
- Zelda: "Lisa, I would consider this bag to be soft leather. The construction of it is amazing! The capacity for holding all essentials and then some is great."
l asked: Is part of this bag vinyl, that is the tan coloured strap and handle? And are there any other parts that are vinyl?
- D: "No vinyl"
- Julie: "No, none of this bag is vinyl. It is a quality leather handbag. Just took it on a trip, and love everything about it."