Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jacqueline: "I liked the style."
- Bakoly: "I like the style and color. I read good reviews on it too. I find my small shoes size which in general hard to find in USA. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks."
- Lisa: "They look comfortable and stylish."
- Kelly: "Color, style, comfort"
- J: "I do not have this color of saddle and I think this shoe will not be too high for me. I can dress it up or down."
- Marlene: "The shoe looks fantastic and I LOVE YOUR SHOES"
- Alicia: "My daughter likes the style and color"
- Lynn: "I like the style and design of heel. This shoe required some padding while they got worn in. One of the straps is quite wide even though I ordered a narrow."
- P: "Style, price, and color"
- C: "Like the style and you had my size and would like to ad that color to my wardrobe"
- Shirley: "I loved the color and they just look comfortable"
- SHERRI: "My favorite kind of sandles"
- Paula: "Style and price"
- Jacqueline: "Fashionable, neutral color will go with most of my wardrobe."
- Avis: "Appearance"
- V: "It looks cute."
Lori asked: Does your pinky toe stick out between the straps?
- Mary Pat: "The whole front footbed was too large for me. I have a very narrow foot. The Jasmine fit me much better."
- Dayle: "Nope..."
- Tami: "No"
- Martha: "No. I bought the wider width so there would be plenty of toe room."
- RITA: "No it does not."
- Marilynn: "Nope. The cross straps are well placed and toe-secure."
Mey asked: Does a size 5(US) actually convert to 36(european)? I always thought a 5 converted to 35. I'm actually in Europe right now and each time I try a size 36, it fits big. According to their sizing chart a 5 is the same as a 36.
- Dorthy: "My experience with size 35 is that is would be closer to a 5 1/2. I wear a 4 1/2 and have to go to a 34, if I can find it. The 35's swallow my feet."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Mey asked: I usually wear a size 5 in women's shoes. Should I order the 5 or go a size down?
- G: "I wear a 7 1/2 Narrow and I ordered that size. It fit perfect and is a very comfortable shoe."
- L: "I would stick with the 5."
- M: "I thought they did run a bit small so I would order a size up."
- Melanie: "I ordered a half size larger because I have a long toe and didn't want it hanging off . Happy I did I like the way my feet look in them."
- U: "Get the size 5. If you need it tighter for a narrower foot, you can always tighten the strap. I like them a lot."
- LaTonia: "Mey, I ordered these 1/2 size up so my toes wouldn't be at the edge of the shoe. These fit true to size, so you might want to think about that. I definitely wouldn't go a size down."
- Maria: "In my opinion, these run true to size. I orderd a wide because the older I get, I don't want me feet to hurt breaking in shoes. I put these on and wore then all day. My only complaint is that the buckle strap get caught up in the leather slit at the back of the sandal and I have to wiggle it out before I strap them on. Minor problem but I still love them."
- Lisa: "In Naturalizer shoes I find they run true to size. I would order the 5 unless you usually wear a 4 1/2, then go to a 4, but if 5 normally fits, then go with that. They were not too big, and if you have thin feet, like I do, the pretty studs feel better if they are not too snug on your instep."
- Yumy: "The shoe is true to size, I would go with your regular size."
- Elizabeth: "My usual size 8 1/2 N fits perfectly. I would think if I sized down to an 8 that my toes would be right at the very end of the sandal."
Robert asked: Is this sandal well padded on the heel?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Robert, The sandal is made with our N5 technology. N5 Comfort consists of: Extra cushioning, breathable lining, balanced heel to toe, flexible soles and lightweight material. I hope this helps, Naturalizer.com"