Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "I need black sandals that are classy."
- Elowese: "Already have the orange, very comfortable, love the small heel. It can be dressy or casual. It a shoe that will still be in style for years, which is great because I usually have my shoes for years. Which I would have ordered in time to get the chocolate pair."
- A: "Already have one pair, wore them out want and need a new pair."
- L: "cHOOSE THEM FOR MY DAUGHTER, THEY ARE REALLY STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE TOO !!"
- Pamela: "I am looking for a shoe that takes the presure off my pinky toes"
- M: "I liked the style and that they were flats. They are so incredibly comfortable and I always get compliments on them!"
- Valerie: "Because I loved the orange one. I needed another color."
- Joan: "good all around shoe and comfy"
- Kathy: "Well made gladiator sandal and very comfortable."
- Doris: "Style of shoe for dress wear and comfort. I can no longer wear high heels so this shoe has the style I like ."
- Amy: "Moms"
- Richard: "Very cute but also very comfortable. A perfect combination."
- Anne: "I like the style, color and cost"
Dana asked: How did these fit people with narrow heels?
- Suzette: "I sent these back as they squeaked!! and the squeaking noise was VERY loud!! It was VERY annoying. Other than that, they fit great and were very comfortable."
- lisa: "This fits my narrow heel (I am usually a 9 AA or AAA) well and the ankle strap w/buckle keeps the foot in place, no popping up of the heel when you take a step! It does run long, so I ordered a 1/2 size shorter in Narrow. Love the style, confort and great fit! I am seriously considering getting another color for the summer. Worth a try!"
- D: "Jansin fits a narrow heel fine because of the strap. I don't think you will have any complaints."
- S: "Not sure as I haven't worn the shoes."
- Shirley: "Perfect because I have narrow heals. I ordered medium width because my feet and ankles tend to swell. I love these should, very comfy."
- Tiffany: "I actually have more narrow heels and they fit fine. they do not slip off of me at all. They are very comfortable."
- Dana: "Thanks everyone. My feet are AA and heels are AAA. Needless to say, shoe-buying is not fun for me!"
- Maria: "I have no clue how it would fit narrow heels. I have what I would consider regular heels. I think that if she sees narrow available it could work. Otherwise, return them."
- V: "My AAA foot slides just a tad but not uncomfortably. I have had shoes with that problem and it almost felt like work to wear them, not these. The AA foot is just fine. Hope this helps!"
- Cathy: "I have a narrow foot.....not so sure that my heel is extra narrow, but have found these shoes to fit very well, be very comfortable, and look great. Haven't had them long s will see how they wear long-term."
- W: "I wear a B width with a AA heel, and these fit great with no heel slippage."
- mary: "I have a very narrow foot. That is why I always get my sandals with a heel and a strap so it helps stabilize them on my feet. I like these sandals and the heel and strap work just the way I thought they would."
ROSIE asked: SIZING ON MY OTHER SHOES IS 36 WHAT SIZE DO I BUY?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for sizing assistance: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- ROSIE: "NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE SHOES, MOST OF MY SHOES ARE AUSTRALIAN SIZE 6 OR 36 IN A CIRCLE FREIGHT IS EXPENSIVE ON THIS ARTICLE"