Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carol: "They're a bit dressier than I usually buy, but I still love them,"
- Constance: "this style appealed to me when I tried it on last week in moncton, new brunswick."
- Julie: "I like this type of shoe - suits my age group - senior."
- Patricia: "I have several pairs of Naturalizer Mary Jane shoes. I have MS and these shoes are good for walking and fit well."
- Beverlee: "These shoes look comfortable and will stay on my feet while I am moving around the classroom. I also wear navy and blues and that color is hard to find in shoes. These shoes will work well with dresses."
- Jacqueline: "I liked the style and color. An attractive navy blue shoe is hard to find."
- Barbara: "going to Europe, looks like a good shoe for walking cobblestone streets"
- Kimberly: "This my second pair in a different color. Love this shoe!"
- Betsy: "Navy shoes are hard to find, and so are flat mary janes. Attractive shoe, cute straps, slim looking shoe."
- Elizabeth: "I have a pair of these in brown and like them, and wanted the blue as well."
- Lori: "for wearing with tights"
- barbara: "Very comfortable and it is a good walking show"
- Joan: "i usually wear a shoe with laces, but they are not dress shoes. I need support for walking. I hope they work out."
- Flora: "appear to be comfortable for someone standing at work."
- Nancy: "Wanted something cute in Navy"
- Barbara: "Looking for a blue leather shoe that has no heel."
- Rose Marie: "color and style"
- Frances: "Comfortable and cute"
- Elizabeth: "appearance, comfort of Naturalizer shoes"
Donna asked: My true fit is a 5.5 Narrow. What should I order for the Medium width? Are the straps adjustable for a narrow foot.
- Rebecca: "The straps are adjustable-but not too much (the velcro piece on the strap is pretty short). These are very comfortable shoes, true to size and are pretty cute as well. Hope this helps!"
- Louise: "I just received the shoes. I put my soft supports in the shoe and I wear size 111/2 but ordered 12 because I need the extra for the supports. They fit okay but I haven't worn them and walked for a long time. The straps have velcro."
- Sara: "Hi, I LOVE these shoes! They are beyond comfortable. I do find mine to be very true to size. The straps allow for a bit of adjustment, but they are not really particularly adjustable. The amount of velcro on them is about a half inch so that is about how far you can go. If you pull it too much though, you are only left with a small portion connecting them, which could be a problem. I am not sure if they are available in narrows or not, but you could always put a bit of additional velcro on the straps to give yourself a bit more room for change."
- Michele: "Hi Donna, I purchased these in a medium. I normally wear a 10 or 10.5, and I ordered the 10.5. These actually just fit me. And the medium is already somewhat narrow. The straps hit right against my foot, and I had to loosen them a bit to fit comfortably. I am guessing they may stretch and give a little since they're leather. And although I wear a medium, my foot is skin and bone. I think you may be fine with the 5.5 medium."
Sara B. asked: Does the insole come out so I can use my own orthotic? Thanks, Sara
- Laura: "I love these shoes, but I don’t see how the insole would come out. It is sewn in, and seems to maybe be glued to the undersurface. I’m not sure how you could get it out"
- Kathrine J: "The insoles in my shoes are glued down, so I would not want to try to take them out. If I were you, depending on how badly I needed the orthotic, I might order a half size larger than I usually wear, put the orthotic in on top of the existing insole and see how that feels. It is what I used to do with shoes that I worked on my feet a lot in. The existing insole is actually kind of nice in this particular style, however, and does have some arch support. Mine are my normal size, and quite comfortable."
- Debora: "I don't believe you can remove insole."