Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "I have very narrow feet and heels and require support because of my fused back. These seem like shoes I have purchased before."
- D: "Style I wanted; like Naturalizer"
- L: "You no longer carry the Julianne which I absolutely loved and wanted in a different color. These shoes seemed similar."
- Anne: "comfort"
Sandra asked: This shoe says the insole is removable- how orthotic-friendly are they? Also I am wondering if the heels are relatively narrow. That is a problem I often have with narrow shoes, that the heels are not very narrow and I walk right out of them. Thank you for your help.
- Lisa: "This boot I would say works for narrow foot but not to tight. My feet run on the slimmer side .yet I;m not a narrow so I have to look or shoes that fit my slender feet."
- Elizabeth: "Insole is NOT removable. I too walk out of shoes. This is a good fit. No extra room for an orthotic in my opinion."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sandra, Unfortunately there are no other customers who purchased these shoes available to answer your question. If possible, I would suggest trying them on at your local Naturalizer store. Hope this helps, Emily"