Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anicia: "Color not that many blue shoe"
- H: "pretty"
- Debbie: "Brand, style, and color"
- Naoko: "I need a blue/navy shade sandals with actual high heel for dressed up occasions. (IMO, less than 4 inches shouldn't be considered as high heel) It looks fashionable enough and very cute"
Maria asked: I am confused about the color offered here. It says "Dark Blue Leather" but the shoes shown are periwinkle. What is the real color? Thanks!
- Debbie: "They are more denim in color."
- Naoko: "You are correct. It is more like periwinkle, but less purple, more in blue shade. If you can look up color code, it's close to #3574EC7 Slate Blue or #488AC7 Steel Blue 3. The one I got came with much lighter washed out color for the heal portion. Still, I'm very happy with the fit. It's very comfortable regardless the high heel. I love this shoe!"
- Elise: "Hi Maria, the color is a little deeper than pictured but I wouldn't call it dark. It's a very beautiful blue, though!"
- Annette: "Hi Maria. I bought a pair for my daughter. When my daughter in law saw them, I had to buy a pair for her also. They are NOT dark blue or periwinkle. The color is a bit unusual maybe a cross between a soft gray and blue. They are very pretty."