Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deborah: "My old similar Natural;izers with the ankle strap finally looked so old, tired and beat up that I needed a new replacement. Love the straps and the fact that the rounded toes do not scruntch up the poor aging toes."
- Karen: "They are similar to a pair that I've owned for more than 10 years. The ones I have are sooooo comfortable. I hope these work out for me."
- Kris: "Love the detail of this shoe. Looking forward to receiving!"
- Vicki: "work shoe"
- Patricia: "I liked the style and the height of the heel. I just hope it fits!"
- L: "It was in my size and looks fashionable. It is hard to find fashionable shoes in a size 4."
- Denise: "Pretty style and looked comfortable and it was avaliable in a 10.5 size!"
- Wendy: "stylish but comfortable"
- Stacy: "Pretty shoe."
- Judy: "Because you have my size and width. I find it difficult with a size 11 to find comfortable reasonably priced shoes."
- Julia: "I have a very narrow foot and these came in my size: 10N. I'm also hoping that the strap around the ankle helps the shoe fit better. The heel doesn't look to be too tall. We'll see if they fit when they arrive!"
- A: "These shoes will look great for work and a night out. I also like that the heel is not too high. Perfect."
Barbara asked: how high is the heel?
- Beatrice: "Made a mistake on my previous answer. I had said the heel is 3" high. It is actually 2.5". Found out how to really measure the height of a heel."
- V: "About 2 1/2 inches."
- Suzanne: "23/4 inch heel"
- Kathryn: "The heels are a comfortable 2 inches in height"
- Barbara: "Shoes a little large, but I had pad to put in toe area to make heel fit. Cute shoes and comfortable, but didn't look as cute on my foot as I expected. Overall, satisfied, none-the-less. Naturalizer make quality shoes that are comfortable and in my size (4.5)!!!"
- Beatrice: "The heel is 3" high. Comfortable to walk in."