Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gabrielle: "I needed a new pair of tan heels. These look comfortable and usable in a variety of situations, and they have personality."
- Michelle: "have these in black love them"
- Michelle: "Comfort and style"
- Karen: "A neutral color and shoe that's stylish -reviews said it was a very comfortable shoe.."
- Avis: "Style"
- Sally: "peek a boo toe"
- Dwight: "I needed a new summer shoe that I could dress up or down. And this was it!! Very comfortable and the sizing was just right. Thanks Naturalizer!!"
- Suzanne: "I wanted a mid heel wedge and the color. These will be good for work and look comfortable. Fingers crossed they are!"
- LORRAINE: "it's so very hard to find wide width shoes in my size and color i was looking for."
MJ asked: Do these tend to run wide in the toe area? I have a narrow to med foot. Which size would be best to order? narrow or medium?
- Barbara: "I have a pretty standard medium foot. these were comfortable right out of the box."
- Katherine: "I found these shoes were running on the narrow side . I ordered medium but they were too tight for me that I returned the shoes to the store. They were not very soft either."
- D: "I have a really wide foot size 4 they are a little snug but I think they will be fine after I stretch them either by wearing or with shoe stretchers. Mine are a medium the only size they came in in a 4 good luck I really love them and hope they work out.. they are really comftorable and stylish."
- paula: "If you have a narrow foot, I would order narrow...this shoe does not run real narrow....it actually is a very comfortable fit. It does not run tight."
- Mysia: "This shoe does not run ride in the toe area; I'd describe the fit as snug without pinching. I have a medium foot and the medium fits just fine."
Dee asked: just getting out of an ir cast for a avulsion fracture of the ankel and am a reader at an August wedding. Would these fit the bill? I am concerned about style, dressiness, and confort.
- Eileen: "Hi, I have these shoes in the silver white and black snake. They are very comfortable and the heel is just high enough. I think they are dressy for wedgies."
- Janine: "These shoes are very comfortable and I wear them just about every day. I selected them because they are just the right heel height for me. Not too high and just the right lift. I love the color and style. You can wear them with a dress, evening wear or they look great with jeans. Dress up or down whatever your style these shoes are a great choice."
- M: "Unfortunately, I had to return this shoe because it was too narrow through the instep and my advice is to try to find something that you can try on without ordering. I had surgery in 2009 on my ankle so I can relate. Difficult to this day to find a comfortable fitting shoe but I have find that shoes with a wedge have proved to be the most comfortable."
- Carolyn: "I would not recommend these for a newly uncasted ankle. The style is nice and dressy. But I ordered them a while ago and have not worn them. You need to have a strong ankle to stand in these for any length of time."
- Ana: "I love these shoes. I'm diabetic and need to be careful of what shoes I get. Naturalizer shoes always fit my needs. These shoes are beautiful and confy. I have been using them all weekends with my dresses to go to my Sunday Mass. Very pleased with them."
- Janis: "This shoe fits the bill. It is comfortable, stylish, and dressy. Love the taupe color. Can't go wrong!"
- Carolyn: "They are very comfortable. they are suitable for a wedding and should do nicely"
- Donna: "I found them to be stylish and very comfortable (I bought the taupe and the black!). I wear mine to work; they go equally well with pants or a dress."
- D: "nice looking shoe-- but too wide for me--"
- L: "I find this shoe very comfortable and quite classy. They are not a high heel just but I"m not sure since you suffered an ankle fracture but I find the elevation level to be very comfortable for walking and keeping balance. The shoe gives me a very sure-footed feel. Hope they work for you."
- Val: "Dee, these shoes would be considered dressier than a summer wedge. Very nicely made and nice quality. If the wedding is a outdoor or more casual dress wedding they will be perfect. The foot-bed is wide enough making it comfortable to wear all day. You may want to wear around previous to stretch out a bit as my toes were a bit sore by the end of the day. That may only be because they were new and I didn't have any hose on. The heal height is a perfect in between size. It didn't make me feel off balance or uncomfortable in any way. Hope your feeling better now and enjoy the wedding."
- Melissa: "These shoes can be used for dressy occasions, work or casual wear. Extremely versatile. They are comfortable and are true to size. I do have problems keeping the straps on my heels but I have that issue with most of my sandals. I would recommend these. "
- KAREN: "Very dressy and comfortable. On my left foot two of my tows rubbed a little blister the first time i wore them, so i just put a small band-aid on each toe and it did not show with the shoe on. very light shoe to wear. color for summer and a wedding for me would classy."
- Carmen: "The heel is a perfect size and the shoe is fashionable and comfortable. It's perfect for an August wedding."
- Aghogho: "Its a simple, comfortable and easy to wear. I have found it nicely presentable too. Not high, which I like also."
- Camille: "Love the shoes. So far all of the styles that I have gotten have been very comfortable, easy to walk in, and stylish. I think that you would be very happy with them. They are great also cause they can be dressed down (with jeans) and dressed up with my dress pants. Hope this helps."
- Debi: "Dee I purchased these in black and love the shoes. i normally wear a higher heal, but bought these because my ankles have been bothering me. they are very comfortable and i am thinking about purchasing other colors now. Good luck at the wedding."
- Mariam: "This shoe runs small. The heel is narrow. I ordered a 10W. It was not comfortable to me. It is not true to size."
Carolyn asked: I am the mother of the bride and have a taupe street length dress. It is leaning more towards the browns in color than the greys. Would this shoe color work? I am not a spring chicken so I do not want anything that is to high. thanks for the response.
- Lorinne: "I normally wear a size 8W, but it was slightly too big, so I got a pair in plain 8, and it fits well. I would consider this to be a casual shoe. I wear them with jeans. And I too am no spring chicken. I chose the color white."
- Carolyn: "This should be perfect with a taupe colored dress. Nice shoe "
- Lisa: "I think this shoe would be perfect. it is a nude color and not too high. Very dressy and pretty shoe. I am not a Spring chicken either and can't wear high shoes anymore!"
- M: "This shoe is beautiful, but it is not real leather. The snakeskin look is great. The heel is very low- it is a wedge. The heel looks like cork, but is not. The color is taupe, no greys. I plan to wear them with skinny jeans as a dressy shoe. I bought 8N. I always wear 8N in a Naturalizer shoe with a heel. You will love them. They are classy looking. I am also "no spring chicken.""