Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marcia: "poor up to date wide width selection in retail stores"
- Pauline: "chose a sandal for spring"
- C: "neutral, not too high of heel, slightly dressy"
- J: "I love these shoes."
- K: "needed a comfortable neutral casual strappy dress sandal"
- Nicole: "Because it does not contain leather and is narrow."
- Linda: "I will wear these to a spring wedding."
- Fei Li: "I am a big fan of your shoes anyway. This sandal looks comfortable and stylish."
Deb asked: do these run long or short I have narrow foot worried that straps over instep won't be against foot enough?
- Lorinne: "I wear 8W, and these fit perfectly. They are super comfortable and high quality leather."
- Myriam: "they run normal to size. My foot is medium so I took a regular width but you can buy a narrow width. But the shoe is true to size."
- Sue: "I have medium feet ( not narrow) but I find them to be just right and not too long or short -- there is a bit of sole beyond my toes, which I like. The strap is adjustable and that might help make the instep more narrow for your foot. I really like them!"
- Lois: "I found that the shoes are great for someone with a very narrow foot. The shoes did not slide around on my foot, as some do even when I wear a narrow shoe."