Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- rodica: "confortable and elegant!"
- Lori: "Naturalizer shoes are always so comfortable. I need them for a wedding and I know my feet won't hurt!!"
- P Ruth: "needed silver dress shoes"
- Teresa: "I have the Danya shoe in black. I love them! They are so comfortable but the store did not offer these in a wide width. My daughter is getting married on the 23rd and I needed a silver pair of shoes and wanted the exact same pair. The best!"
- Marguerite: "Looks comfortable but dressy"
- D: "They are a very comfortable shoe."
- Cynthia: "These are the most comfortable sandals I own. I have them in 3 colors now. Love them! Can dance all night!"
- Toni: "A friend had the shoe! I love it!"
- Barbara: "Stylish and can be worn dressy or with jeans"
- Carol: "I liked the style and it came in a wide width in the size and color that I needed for my daughter's wedding. Another site I use frequently had the shoe but not in my size, so I came directly to the Naturalizer site."
- M: "Color and size"
- Rosie: "very comfortable. this is my 2nd pair. you can wear it all night at a party, happy feet!"
- Kathleen: "I have in 2 other colors. Fashionable and comfortable. So when I needed silver shoes for an evening wedding I was very glad to find these."
- Galina: "Very comfortable shoes that look trendy"
- Dawn: "My friend has them and they the most comfortable and stylish shoe I've seen around"
- Susan: "I need silver shoes for my grandson's wedding. I purchased Naturalizer because I need wide shoes and they are very hard to find - stores refuse to stock them."
- Lindsay: "Comfort, style, for a wedding"
- Cindy: "very comfortable"
- ELBA JULIE: "NEED THEM FOR A WEDDING AND THE REVIEWS STATED THEY WERE CONFORTABLE."
- Bette: "I own a pair in black and they are so comfortable, I am purchasing them for my sons wedding to dance in."
Camryn asked: im from nz and a bit confused, im guessing M stands for medium so would tis be your standard shoe size?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Camryn, Yes M stands for Medium (regular) width. Thank you, Emily"
Beth asked: I wear a size 7 or a 7.5 shoe depending on the style and manufacturer. And I am usually a medium width. What size should I order in the Danya?
- Guadalupe: " This shoe runs true to size. I usually wear a 6 1/2 medium and that's what I ordered. They fit perfectly. "
- Rachel: "They ran true to size in length but a bit wide. I would probably order the smaller size."
- Julie: "I am usually a 10.5 to 11 depending on the shoe. I bought a 10.5 in Danya and it fits perfectly. Usually with an open toe you can go with the smaller size. My toes do not hang off the end. I think if I had gone with the bigger size my foot would slide around and having that much space in front of my toes would cause me to trip as I walk. I ordered the medium width and it fits just right. I bought them for my daughter's wedding so I hope they live up to Naturalizer's legendary comfort. "
- Susan: "I normally wear an 8 wide and they fit perfect!"
- L: "I would suggest a 7 for you but Nat has this really cool sizing paper that I used and it worked perfect. It prints out on two pages so you kinda have to tape them together but this would make sure that you get the right fit. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Best of luck. I love my Danyas. Even men compliment me on them! I am up to 7 pairs. LOL."
- Barbara: "Wear your true size. I am 81/2 M and they fit fine. Hope this helps."